second innocence

A handsome guy with purplish  eyes and green hair stepped out and gently ruffled y/n 's hair.

"who the hell is he?" asked Allen bewildered .

"the doll wielder probably " murmured lenalee, worried .

"what are we waiting for?" cried Allen ."let's go save her already !"

"wait and watch moyashi..." muttered Kanda without removing his eyes from y/n.

"kanda is right we still don't know his intent." said lenalee .

they all watched as the guy tidied up certain parts of her hair and then stepped back...satisfied.

"You are officially my ' best friend doll' ....a living one at that !!why didn't i think of this before! you can sing to me every night hence.....and act like my bestie forever !"
he said hugging her and looking at her fondly.

Kanda clenched his fist so hard that his knuckles turned white....a constricted feeling arose in his chest and he didn't know what it was....
"why isn't she pushing him away?" wondered Allen aloud .
"something 's off about this let me take a closer look" said lena lee walking forwards.

snap!

her feet had broken one of the twigs and it echoed through the forest. The  boy's head snapped towards the sound with  widened eyes.

too late to hide thought lenalee as allen and kanda rushed beside her.

"my my...quite crowded isn't it today? who are you and what do you want fellow travellers ?"he asked ,a glint of mischief in his eyes.

"our friend there who you are holding captive." sneered Allen.

"holding captive?!! why no! she is here out of her own will....isn't it sunshine ?"he said turning towards her.

(y/n) nodded slowly....almost mechanically.

suddenly the tips of his fingers glowed.

"ah not again....those creatures really weird me  out..." he muttered looking at his glowing fingers .

the next moment Allen eye also activated.

"akuma ..." said Allen.

and he was right.

a few minutes later as many as twenty level twos appeared.

"innocence" they said focusing their gaze on the guy.

"why the hell are there so many? usually there are only two or three of them !!" moaned the guy.

the akuma started firing and lenalee and Allen dodged it and attacked them .

"y/n chan!!" screamed allen as one of them fired at her .

almost in a fraction of a second Kanda carried her away.
she was limp almost like a ....
DOLL!!

"you bastard what have you done two her?" he snarled at the new edition .

but he was busy fighting .
Somehow he was making two akumas destroy the others.

"k-kanda?" whispered a voice near him.....or rather carried by him.

"pest!!you are awake!" he said bewildered .

"where? what?  huh?KANDA WATCH OUT!!" she said pointing at one akuma who had just positioned itself in front of them.

"exorcists !!" it mocked but was destroyed by lenalee.
"y/n san are you alright??" she hurrying over.

"uhh guys a little help here..." shouted the guy who was controlling the akumas.

" die..." kanda said coldly .
nonetheless allen and lenalee and later Kanda finished the rest of the akumas off.

"yay we are done ....now back to..." and the guy found four pairs of eyes glaring at him.

"now now why the scowls on pretty faces? hmm? how about we make a deal...." he said chuckling a bit.

y/n stomped forwards " the only deal we are gonna make is whether to kill you or not." she said glaring daggers at him.

"or you darling could stay with me and the others could go"he said smiling charmi....she meant disgustingly .

swish.

one side of his neck was the mugen which cut his neck slightly .

"what's your name?" y/n asked.

"Evan..Evan Robinson " he said looking at her.
" and i can for some reason control people like puppets.