A New Enemy

Evan looked at him for a while.
Then exclaimed "so that's what you guys look like!!"

"seriously Evan?!" I said, exasperated.

"what? I need to know how they look like if I am gonna fight them later." he said pouting like a little boy.

Sigh.. This boy.

Turning back to Tykki I asked him " haven't you gotten any of your minions with you? Or are you underestimating our power?"

"I must say I quite like her" said a  deep smooth voice... That can't be good...

I turned around to see Wisely standing behind us.

"long time no see Exorcist, remember last time?" he said chuckling as he lazily strolled towards us.

"yeah.. About the time you failed to read my mind? Yeah!! Clear as daylight." i said smirking at his slightly embarrassed face.

"you will regret that girl!" he barked and jumped back onto a taller building just in time for almost a hundred akumas to emerge from behind it.

"let's see how long you can keep that confidence going doll..." Tykki Mykk sneered at me.

I paled slightly. This was a civilian area... People were already scared and were fleeing.

We had to divert them to another place.

"hey guys" said Evan " lets play a game, shall we?"

Kanda and I turned around to look at him.

"whoever kills the most akumas wins and and the other two have to be their servant for a day, deal?" he said smiling.

Kanda was about to contradict but Evan interrupted him.

"it will help you guys stay calm" he said mainly looking at me with a much more serious look.

Suddenly he looked so different... So mature ....that I wondered whether I really knew him.

He was right though, I had to calm down.

Kanda was staring intently at me. He didn't have to say anything to show that he was worried. His eyes gave it away.

I flashed him a quick smile and then turned and grinned at Evan.

He gave me a lopsided grin and all of us faced the akumas.

"Game starts.... NOW!!"