Chapter Twenty-Five;

Ariella’s P.O.V

“I’m done with this game,” Abbey said, putting her top back on and retreating to her tent.

“Yeah guys, I think we should call it a night,” Luke said.

Slowly everyone headed off to their own tents, including Luke and I.

“Thanks for not going through with the dare,” I said

“I said I love you, I can’t go around touching other girls’ boobs, let alone your bestfriend’s boobs, and adding to that, she’s my bestfriend’s girlfriend,”

“But I don’t get why you got Michael to do it,”

“Because if the game is going to get sexual, it’s going to get sexual, they wanted some action, but I thought it would be better for Michael to do it,”

“I love you,”

“I love you too, goodnight gorgeous,”

Abbey’s P.O.V

“Sorry,” Michael said walking into the tent, closing the door

“What for? You touched my boobs, it’s not like you haven’t done it before,”

“No, I’m sorry for the way Calum and Ashton acted, they shouldn’t have asked you to take your top off, let alone ask Luke to touch you,”

“It’s okay, I’m just cold, but having you there made it better,” he looked down and smiled

~The next day

I woke up and got dressed. I walked out of the tent and Ashton walked over to me.

“Hey Abbey, I have a few things to say,”

“Yeah?”

“I’m sorry about yesterday and daring Luke to touch you,”

“That’s the past now, it’s fine, at least he didn’t do it, then I would be a little more pissed off,”

“Uh, also, it’s really cold today and we don’t really have anything planned so we were wondering if you just wanted to go back now instead of tonight”

“Yeah we should go back, there’s nothing left to do, we should come back in summer,”

“Yeah, we might, tell Michael and we will get ready to head off,”

“Okay!”

I turned around and walked back into the tent.

“Michael?”

“Yeah?”

“Everyone’s packing, we are going back early,”

“What? We can’t! I had something planned for us,”

“Are you serious?”

“Yes!” he said standing up and walking over to me

“Are you sure? Because they said there was nothing left to do here?”

“That’s because I didn’t tell them,”

“Well maybe you should just tell me?”

“I don’t know,” he grabbed my waist and pressed himself up to me

“Tell me, please?”

“Well, I was going to try being… romantic?”

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah, I was going to take you out for a walk, up the hill,”

“Really?”

“Yes, and then when we got there I was going to pull you close, kind of how we are standing right now, and I would tell you to jump,”

“So you want me to jump?”

“Yep,” I jumped, and he caught me

“Like this?”

“Yes, and then I would tell you to put your arms around my neck, and lock your legs together so I don’t have to hold onto you,” I did as he explained

“And now what?” I asked

“This is where we kiss,”

He pushed his lips onto mine, my hands playing with the bottom of his hair. His hands on my waist, trying to hold me up. A few moments later, I allowed myself to land back on the ground and break the kiss.

We got all of our things together and put them in the van. Everyone got into the van and we started heading home.

8 and a half hours to go.