Be with you

• Edwin Honoret •

- Edwins pov -

You see there's this one type of women that I really love. She gotta be from heaven sent from up above. She knows what she wants, ain't afraid to get it.

y/n y/l/n

Head over heels for her and I hope the say and I smiled as I talked to the guys passing signs that I made for y/n so I can finally ask her to me mine and forget the world and be with me.

"Alright y'all got it right when she comes through that door Nick is first and then Austin and Z-"

Zion cuts me off "dude bro we talked about this for the 500th time don't worry we got it down alright man so calm calm calm calm okay?"

He said I nodded as i walked to the back yard with everything being set up.

~ y/n pov ~

I walked up to the PrettyMuch residence and I looked at the door while unlocking it. It read

'y/n do you want me?'

I tilted my head being confused and I opened the door to see nick standing there.

He smiles as he holds up a sign saying 'want me in the fall?'

I smiled at him as he showed me which way to go and up next was Austin and he smiles as he holds out a sign.

'or maybe in the springtime?'

Austin smiles as he points where to go and there stood Zion my son of a gun twin brother.

He holds up another sign and it read

'or in the winter?'

Zion smirked and nodded the way to go and there was Branden my best friend giving me his arm for me to take and he lead me down a path where it lit the way to go.

And then I see him Edwin standing in underneath the trees that has always been there that was lit and behind him two chairs and a table full of food.

Branden gave me to Edwin and I smiled as he was nervous and he smiles big

"You need to know y/n I want to be with you all year long I just wanna be with tell me can I be with you?"

I smiled as my eyes and heart lit up and I nodded bitting my bottom lip and he goes in for a hug.

Best way to ask someone out.