Beautiful

• Zion Kuwonu •

"hey beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful angel, love your imperfections every angle." I said as I looked at y/n who's staring at herself in the mirror.

tomorrow comes and goes before you know. so I just had to let her know

the way that Gucci look on you, amazing
But nothing can compare to when she's  naked.

let me you tell you the story of me and my y/n. It all started when we were younger and I swear to the heavens above I loved her and I still do.

than her mom found out. her mom doesn't like me and I was sorry that she found out somehow. don't ask me how I she found out bc I don't know how.

but we stood together we stayed together no matter what her mom said. she's just my beautiful angel that I love so much.

I looked at her as we came home from a party and I watched that dress fall off her beautiful body. it's amazing.

told her to come a little closer so I can taste it if you know what I mean and she came a little closer now she's shaking.

"never ever gon' mislead you don't believe the lies they feed you" I said as she under me and I was on top. She opens her eyes to look up at me and I looked into her innocent eyes and I kissed her softly.

after our session I pulled her to me and I kissed her again and pulling the covers over us as I laid my lips on her forehead.

"swear to god you're beautiful" I whispered to her.