Lost

• Nick Mara •

~ y/n ~

"You're postive Ms. Y/l/n"

I looked at the doctor than looked over at my brother Edwin. Yes the one from the PrettyMuch band.

"Postive for what exactly?" I asked looking at the Doctor.

"Being pregnant" he says as he smiles.

"Congratulations you are four weeks pregnant"

I was shocked I looked over at Edwin and he looks at me and then I smiled and we both hugged.

"Oh my gosh sis you're pregnant with Nick's baby!!!!!" He yells as he is hugging me and swaying side to side roughly.

"Oh my gosh Eddy I'mma throw up stop moving me like this"

He stops as he pulls away and looks at me and smiles.

"I'm gonna be an uncle!!!!" He says as he claps and jumps up and down like London Tipton from Suit life of Zach and Cody.

I laugh and the doctor came back with papers a photo of my four week old baby.

As me and Edwin left the hospital we went back to the PrettyMuch house.

"Oh my gosh finally y'all are home shoot where you been Ms. Manger!" Austin says looking at me

I smiled and looked at Edwin and then looked back at Austin.

"We've been out and the manager is back to act like a mother to you stupid idiots and my boyfriend"

I said as I laugh. Looked to my left and I see a mad Nick. He looks at me and shook his head.

Fun fact no one in the PrettyMuch house knows that me and Edwin are related.

I walked to Nick and smiled as I hugged his from behind and he looked behind looking at me. Shoving my hands away from him and walked away.

I shrugged it off as I went into our shared room and put the papers and the picture on top of our counter so he can see it.

2 hours later

"Alright y/n see you later" Edwin says as he kisses the top of my head.

I smiled and waved at him and Nick is glaring at Edwin as he walks to his room. Nick gets up and walks up and into our shared room.

I followed and left the door open as I sat on the bed and he walks to the counter to put away his gold chain and he sees the papers.

Takes him about two minutes to read the whole paper. He turns around and looks at me with the papers and picture in hand.

"What is this?" He asked

I looked at him with my bottom lip stuck between my teeth. I stood up and stood in front of the door.

"Y/n I asked a question" he said raising his voice a little

I jumped at how loud he was getting.

"Proof of being pregnant" I said as he looks at me taking a step closer to me and I backing away from him.

"You're pregnant?!" He yells but not too loud.

I nodded as he was getting scarier by the second.

"Who's child is it?! Is it mine?"

He asked and I nodded

"O-of course it is" I said stuttering still backing up away from him and then I felt the railing and the steps.

He stopped as I stand at the top of the staircase.

He was mad I don't know why but he was mad.

"Are you see it's mines or is it Edwins?" He says as he pushes the paper and the picture to my chest and it caused me to fall down the stairs.

As I hit the floor I was out and all I heard was my name being called and something wet coming down my leg.

All I could think of in the moment.

I lost my child.