~ Chapter 2: Wolf moon ~

"Wale up, wake up, wake up" I heard someone say as my bed started to move, I slowly opened my eyes to see my brother jumping up and down on my bed like a little kid on christmas, how is he the older one. "Stiles stop or I'll push you off."

"You wouldn't do that" I raised an eyebrow at him and he immediately stopped, "that's what I thought". I got up and did my daily routine, which consider of me having a shower, brushing my teeth putting my glasses on and lastly getting dressed, which consider of ripped jeans and a black off the shoulder shirt with a denim jacket, then I walked downstairs to see my brothers face stuffed with cereal "dad gone" I asked stiles nodded his head, his face still stuffed with food, I grabbed an apple and we left for school.

We pulled up at school. I really didn't want to be here but I had no choice. Kill me now "how's the book" Stiles asked smugly.

"Shut up" I mumbled getting out of the jeep and waking over to Scott who was waiting for us "hey McCall" I greeted him.

"Hey Stilinski number two."

"Ok lets see this thing" weird greeting. Scott lifted up his shirt to reveal a hug bandage over his side "dude what happened" I asked.

"Something bit me last night" he replied.

"What" I yelled out which caused people to look at us, so I stuck my tongue out at them. I then turned to my brother and hit him over the head "ow what was that for" he asked putting his hand on his head.

"I told you we shouldn't of left him out there by his self, and for not telling me. What bit you" I asked scott, ignoring my brother who was making a pouting face.

"It was to dark to see anything, but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf " he said.

"A wolf bit you" Stiles asked sounding like he didn't believe him, Scott nodded at him "no not a chance."

" I heard a wolf howling" he said, so I wasn't the only one that heard it then.

"No you didn't" Stiles said.

"Stiles he did, because I heard it to" both of them stopped to look at me.

"But that's impossible, because California doesn't have wolves ok, not in like 60 years " he said but then how did me and Scott both hear a wolf howling I thought. 

"Really" Scott asked.

"Yes really" Stiles replied stopping which caused Scott to stop which caused me to bump right into Scott since I was not paying attention.

"Right, well if you don't believe me about the wolf, then your definitely not gonna believe me about when I tell you I found the body."

"Are you kidding me" I asked excitedly forgetting all about the stupid wolf thing.

"No, I wish I'm gonna have nightmares for a month."

"Oh god that is feaking awesome" Stiles exclaimed "I mean this is seriously gonna be the best thing thats happened to this town since.. since the birth of Lydia Martin" I turned around and saw the most popular girl in our school and one of my best friends lydia walking past us "hey Liddy" I called to her "oh hey Sophia, you eating lunch with me" she asked.