~ Chapter 5: Second chance at first line ~

The whole day went quickly, I didn't see Isaac all day and he wasn't answering his phone, I hope everything all right at home. I swear to god I'm going to kill his dad one of these days.

But I did see my stalker as I like to call him Matt. Matt was this guy in our grade who has had a crush on me for years but I never reciprocated those feelings and yet he still doesn't get the hint "so Sophia I was wondering if you were going to the game on Saturday" he asked me blocking my way in the corridor.

I place a hand on my arm I was about to answer when I saw over Matt's shoulder my brother dragging Scott over to the opposite wall "I'm not going" I told him "excuse me" I mumbled and walked over the where the boys were "what's going on" I asked them.

"Dads here" Stiles replied not looking back at me.

"Why" I asked.

"Now If I knew that do you think I'd be making Scott use his wolf powers to listen" he replied sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes at him as the three of us listened, I focused on my dads voice hoping I would be able to hear what he was saying "we want everyone under the age of 18 to be in their homes by 9:30 pm we'd like to institute the curfew effective immediately." I heard dad say.

"Curfew because of the body" Scott summarised.

"Unbelievable" me and Stiles said at the same time, me pretending that I couldn't hear dad.

"My dad's out looking for a rabid animal while the jerkoff who actually killed the girl is just hanging out, doing whatever he wants" Stiles said.

"You cant exactly tell your dad the truth about Derek."

"We don't even know it's Derek who killed the girl in the first place, I mean what evidence do we have that suggests he's the killer" I said defending Derek.

"Well apart from the fact that he's a scary werewolf" Stiles replied.

"Oh my god your scared of him" I laughed.

"Am not" he replied.

"Are to."

"Am not."

"Guys" Scott yelled causing our attention to go to him "what are we going to do about this."

"Well for starters we can find the other half of the body" Stiles replied.

Me and Scott both looked at each other alarmed "are you kidding" Scott called after him.

"I'll go talk to him" I said to Scott before running after Stiles. "Are you sure this is a good idea" I asked him once caught up to him.

"Oh come on we've done worse" he smiled at me.

I huffed knowing he was right.

********************

Once school ended me and Stiles were driving home in our jeep when Stiles's phone started to ring "answer that will ya" Stiles asked me.

I rolled my eyes at him "yellow" I answered turning the phone on speaker.

"I found the body" Scott said.