~ Chapter 10: Magic Bullet ~

A gun shot

A gun shot. A gun shot was what woke me up, my eye fluttered open as I heard it. I thought nothing of it as I closed my eyes to try and get back to sleep.

A howling that was what caused my eyes to snap open and to me to look around in confusion. What was going on I looked at my alarm clock and saw it said 2:00am I laid my head back down on my pillow hopefully this was all a dream I reclosed my eyes trying to sleep.

A searing pain in my left arm was what caused my to sit straight up and stifle a cry of pain. It was a pain I had never felt before I looked at my arm, there was a red circular mark but yet there was nothing there.

The searing pain was what caused me to pass out in pain my head falling against my pillow.

********************

"Soph."

"Sophia."

"Sophia wake up."

I could hear a distant voice it sounded so close but yet so far.

"Come on Sophia wake up please."

My eyes slowly fluttered open and saw my brother concerned face leaning over me "Stiles?" I asked.

"Hey I've been calling your for the pass hour, you were completely passed out."

Flashes of earlier this morning passed through my mind i looked down to my arm to see the red mark gone "oh yeah i just stayed up really late last night. I'm just tired I promise."

Stiles looked at me unsure before slowly walking out my room I showered and got changed into black jeans a royal blue shirt and my leather jacket "Sophia hurry up" Stiles called from downstairs. I laced my heel boots before grabbing my bag and hurriedly walked down the stairs.

I'm good lets go" I said to him we both got into the jeep and drove to school neither of us really addressing what was going on this morning.

********************

Me Scott and Stiles were sitting in English, our teacher was giving out our test results "if Derek isn't the alpha if he's not the one who bit you then who did" Stiles asked he was sitting behind Scott and I was stilling next to Stiles.

"I don't know" he said.

"Did the alpha kill the buss driver" Stiles asked.

"I don't know" he replied.

"Does Allison's dad know about the alpha."