~ Chapter 11: Magic bullet ~

We had been driving around for hours by the time Stiles finally got a hold of Scott, it was even dark out "what am I suppose to do with him" my brother asked sounding somewhat pissed off

"Take him somewhere anywhere" I heard Scott reply.

Stiles sighed "and by the way he's starting to smell."

"Like what."

"Like death."

Derek looked behind at me with a questioning look. I shrugged innocently "I didn't want to hurt your feelings but yeah its kinda true."

"Ok take him to the animal clinic" Scott suggested.

"What about your boss."

"He's gone by now, and Sophia has a key."

Stiles sighed and handed the phone to Derek "you are not going to believe where he's telling me to take you."

I leaned forward and whispered to Stiles "you've got to admit the irony is hilarious."

"It is indeed my dear twin" he replied.

"Did you find it" Derek said to Scott.

"How am I suppose to find one bullet they have a million. This house is like the freaking Walmart of guns."

"Look if you don't find it then I'm dead all right. And if I die someone you love will be affected by it." I cocked an eyebrow up at him when he said that. What did he mean.

"I'm starting to think that wouldn't be such a bad thing" I rolled my eyes at Scott he's such a dick sometimes.

"Then think about this, the alpha called you out against your will, he's gonna do it again. Next time you either kill with him or you get killed. So if you want to stay alive then you need me. Find the bullet" Derek then hung up and shoved it into Stiles chest.

"Well then lets go to the animal clinic" I said with fake enthusiasm.

********************

When we got to the animal clinic Stiles pulled up outside "keys" I said and threw them to Stiles who caught them, when he was about unlock the door but his phone started going off while Derek collapsed on a pile of bagged dog food.

I crouched down next to him "you know when I said I wanted to see you today this wasn't exactly what I had in mind" I smiled at him.