~ Chapter 6: Second chance at first line ~

"I cant watch this" I mumbled as me and Scott watched Derek being arrested by my dad.

"You don't still think he's innocent do you" Scott asked me.

"No, but that doesn't mean I want to watch him get arrested " I replied me and Scott watched Stiles approach the police car Derek had put been in seconds before "what is he doing" I asked Scott.

"I have no idea" he replied "but I feel likes he's about to be killed."

I focused on the police car so I could try and hear what Stiles was saying to Derek "ok just so you know I'm not afraid of you" I heard Stiles say there was a pause before he started speaking again "ok maybe I am. Doesn't matter. I just wanna know something. The girl you killed, she was a werewolf. She was a different kind wasn't she, I mean she can turn herself into an actual wolf, and I know Scott can't do that. Is that why you killed her."

"Why are you so worried about me when it's your friend who's the problem when he shifts on the field what do you think there gonna do huh? Just jeep cheering him on? I cant stop him from playing but you and you sister can. And trust me you want to" Derek replied.

"I'm so screwed" Scott whispered.

"Huh" I replied.

"Never mind."

"Sophia get over here now" I heard my dad called who was pulling Stiles out of the car.

"Wish me luck" I said to Scott before I walked over to my dad and brother.

"What the hell do you think you doing" dad asked Stiles.

"I'm just trying to help." he replied.

"Did you know anything about this" dad asked me.

"What about Stiles going in the car" I sent a side glance to Stiles who was giving me a pleading look "yes, I knew but you have met him right its incredibly hard to tell him not to do something when he wants to."

Dad sighed "ok well how about you two help me understand exactly how you came across this."

"We were looking for Scott's inhaler" Stiles replied.

"Which he dropped when" dad asked.

"The other night" I shook my head at Stiles knowing he was just about to do something incredibly stupid.

"The other night when you were out here looking for the first half of the body."

"Yes."

"The night that you told me it was just you two in the woods and Scott was at home."

"Yes" Stiles said at the same time as I said "no". We both looked at each the back at dad "crap" we both said.

"So you both lied to me"

"That depends on how you define lying" I said.

"Well I define it as not telling the truth. How do you two define it" dad asked us.

"Reclining your body in a horizontal position" me and Stiles said at the same time.