~ Chapter 22: Lunatic

"Come here" was the first thing Isaac said to me when I opened the front door to him, I then proceeded to cry profoundly into his chest while he rubbed soothing circles on my back

"Come here" was the first thing Isaac said to me when I opened the front door to him, I then proceeded to cry profoundly into his chest while he rubbed soothing circles on my back. It had been a few days since everything that had happened at the school, I had locked myself away in my room refusing to come out only to eat and refused to talk to anyone, including my own twin. But school was starting tomorrow so I needed to get everything out of my system who better to call then Isaac.

"What's gotten you so upset" Isaac said once he sat me down on my bed, considering he carried me up to my room.

"Did you hear what happened the other night at the school."

"Yeah something about Derek Hale and a bunch of school kids."

"I was there, it was me."

"What."

"Me, Stiles, Scott, Jackson, Lydia, Allison all of us was there. You cant tell anyone I told you."

"Hey you know I wont" Isaac said wrapping his arm around my shoulder and pulling me closer.

"It wasn't Derek though."

"Soph-"

"I know I sound crazy but it wasn't him."

"Alright I believe you, I do but if it wasn't him then who was it."

"There's something going on in this town bigger than you or me and its something terrifying."

"What Sophia."

I thought for a second was I really going to tell him about werewolf's but if I told him it would get put him in danger and I couldn't do that I sighed "I don't know, just something doesn't feel right. Maybe it was Derek."

"You worried about him coming for you."

"Maybe" I said while in my head I thought no.

"There's something else bothering you, is it a guy" Isaac asked.

I laughed slightly at him "right are we sure your not my gay best friend."

"Shut up", Isaac playfully pushed me.

"Well there is this one guy, but he left town and I don't know If i'M ever gonna see him again" i shrugged, the truth was much more dark.

"you know what you need a night out, to get away from all this."

I laughed and said "yeah and what do you suggest then."