~Chapter 7: Pack mentality ~

"So you killed her" I said me, Scott and Stiles had just gotten to school and Scott was telling us about some freaky sex killing dream he had about Allison last night.

"I don't know. I just woke up. And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before" He replied.

"Really? I have. Usually ends a little differently" Stiles said.

I hit the back of his head and said "never and I mean never ever give me that much detail about your dreams again."

"A I mean I've never had a dream that felt that real, and B what Mia said" Scott said.

"Noted. Let me take a guess here though" Stiles said.

"No, I know, you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow, like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out."

"No, of course not" I gave stiles a look " Yeah, that's totally it. Hey, come on, it's gonna be fine, all right? Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freakin' amazingly. You know, it's not like there's a lycanthropy for beginners class you can take."

"Exactly Scott you've been thrown right into the deep end" I said.

"Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher" he said.

"Who, Derek? You forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail?" Stiles said.

"Well I told you two he was innocent but did you listen to me no" I said.

Scott glared at me "alright don't rub it in" he said "but you guys don't understand it felt so real."

"How real" Stiles and I asked.

"Like it actually happened" he replied.

We pushed open the door that was in front of us but all stopped at the sight in front of us the were cops surrounding a school bus which was now covered in blood. This is not good "I think it did" Stiles said.

I shot him a glare before instantly saying to Scott "she's probably fine."

"She's not answering my texts guys" Scott said as he ran over the corridors looking for Allison like a mad man.

"It could just be a coincidence all right" Stiles said.

"A seriously amazing coincidence but a coincidence" I said.

"Just help me find her okay" the three of us looked around the corridor still not seeing her "do you see her?"

"No" me and Stiles said at the same time.

I turned around to look behind us and when I turned around Scott was gone "where is he" I asked my brother.

Stiles looked around before saying "I have no idea."

"He's lost it" I said.

"I hate to agree with you but yeah he's slowly loosing it."

"Maybe him going to Derek isn't the worse idea in the world."

"I still don't like the guy."