chapter 13

MEERA'S POV

I was hurt , deeply after looking at the scene , maybe I am no one to him but he's my everything since the time I started liking him. I almost forgot the incident which led to our present situation but I think he doesn't want me to forget that . He never loved me , it was all some kind of affection which people show towards their close friend or siblings. All the time we spent was never meant something for him.

FLASHBACK

I didn't want to go , it was final year, I had exams from day after tomorrow . But I wanted to go coz he took over his company and Rakul uncle is very happy about it that he arranged a party for that occasion. I want to be there with him to share his happiness. I couldn't ignore these messages.

Hey Meera ! Please come to the party , your presence is important.- Arjun.

Meera ? Are you there? You slept very early yesterday..

Meera please reply me ! You are coming to the party right?

Meera.. I am sorry for my behavior , I was worried about today's meeting and party .

Meera...

It was fun not to reply to his messages , I have decided to attend his party and be moral support for him .

Oh shit ! I was late by 2 hrs , it started at 5pm and now I have to run .

12missed calls from Arjun??! He's real mad thinking I am not attending!

I walked briskly inside the hall wearing his favourite colour blue which is my favourite too . I could spot all my family members and some of our family friends .. but not him.

' I am here ' I messaged Arjun.

He didn't reply me back . Maybe he's angry?

' I am sorry got stuck with work couldn't come out of college before 5 , where are you?' i messaged again thinking his anger will subside .

' Meet me at the garden ' he replied .

I was happy and ran towards it , reached the garden and searched for him . I was disappointed that I couldn't find but heard some noises at some distance.

" Arjun ?." I called for him .

I moved forward a bit and sight before me was something I couldn't imagine.

There he was hugging Natasha followed by a kiss , they were busy her back facing me , she was holding him for her dear life . And he? He just stood there reciprocating her actions.

I was hurt and shattered . Although he was never mine , I could not imagine him to be with someone else other than me . Maybe I was selfish? I guess I am .

I left from that place silently , sobbing for my loss . Didn't realise that some one was calling me , turned around to find him running after me begging me to wait..

Wait for what? I ran away , from everything that day .

PRESENT

" Meera! Meera! Please wait ! You can't go like that!" He was shouting running behind me.

I didn't care. I don't want to anymore , the more I think of him , the more I get hurt . I chose to ran away just like last time. It's easy rather than facing him .

" Meera I love you! Please don't leave me again! Please ! Meera wait !." He was shouting.

Love? Did he ? If he is really loving me , he wouldn't create same scenario again. I am angry now . Could not control it anymore!