chapter 22

MEERA'S POV

Thank you . That's the word I have been saying since the time I entered hospital. Dr Bhat is the only one who didn't wish and I know what's coming my way . He is quite that means he's going to bring whole load of shit at a time .

On top of it Arjun never left a moment to show that I am his wife by gluing his hands to mine or that occasional side hug which I get when some male staff lingers more than a minute around me while wishing.

I have an surgery important one which I need to prepare and people here are eating my brain off . So I locked myself in my room along with khushi who's busy texting sleeping on stretcher .

" Do you even know that sick people sleep there? Staff here don't even clean it properly!" I shouted at her .

She giggled looking at her phone and my patience just went away from my head . I rose from my seat and snatched her phone and read what is there in it .

'khushi I miss my kiss from you' - sidu

'darling , do you think we will get some lone time in your clinic?' - sidu

I threw her phone as I can't see my brother sending her messages like that. Like hell! Who thought he will be so romantic !

" Does your parents know about this?" I ask her doubtedly .

" Noooooppppp. How can I say them?" She asked me

Yep her parents are super strict they want her to get married to a doctor who did specialisation in some foreign country .

" They don't even know that you have a brother " she said texting back .

" What are you going to do then?" I asked her crossing my arms over each other.

" I don't know" she replied keeping her phone aside.

" At this pace I think he is going to propose you fast . Gosh! He sounds so horny!" I exclaimed sitting back in my chair .

" So .. hows Arjun? Had a great night?" She asked winking at last part.

" He's Arjun , good. Nothing happened." I answered her in short.

Someone started banging on my door and we had to open it.

It was Dr Bhat. Standing there with anger. I feel something is going to happen like bad very bad .

"You got surgery to attend. You are paged to come to my office to discuss about this case " he threw file on my face standing in the corridor.

" Just because you are married to richest person or some shit owner of this hospital doesn't mean I should come to YOU and serve you. Get back to work. NOW!" He shouted loudly creating a big scene infront of the staff.

" Dr Bhat! It's not the .." he cut off khushi by saying " I don't want to know anything from flith like you, you don't even know anything except cleaning those flithy dirt filled mouths !"

She stood shocked. Tears started brimming her eyes . I couldn't even speak . Words were out of my mind. How can someone just insult her like that or me?

" Dr Bhat you better apologize to her right now or else I am going to take action against you!" I warned him .

" Apologize? Huh? For this shit friend of yours who doesn't even have proper recognition or status in society!" He laughed a loud .

Khushi started sobbing with his words I wanted to slap him hard but someone beat it to me.

My brother stromed towards him and smashed him hard on his face . He pushed him to wall holding him by the collar which choked his throat.