chapter 36

ARJUN'S POV

She is sleeping peacefully in a weird position. Her legs around my hips and hands over my face. She snuggled closer almost lying over me. I missed her badly , I felt guilty that I couldn't call her since three days. Should have brought her with me until my work is completed. She is so lean and looks unhealthy. My baby!

I tried to come out of her grip but couldn't. Did not get my usual wake up call from Sid that means he's sleeping too.

" I waant to meet him .." Meera spoke holding me tight.

Meet him? Who is that ??!

She started sobbing repeating same line. My heart ached. Is she missing someone else? She's mine and she should miss only me!

"Shh baby , I am here . Don't cry." I said patting her head.

"Arrrjun? Am I dreaming ?." She asked slowly opening her eyes. So it means my wife is husband-sick?!

I smirked slowly placing my hands under her shirt . I could sense that she is fully awake now looking at me bewildered about what I am going to do next .

"Don't you think it's me?" I asked her moving my hands further down and slightly squeezing her ass.

She jerked away from me blushing hard and sat on me at once . God! She's such a temptress !

"Meera don't sit there , come lie down beside me." I said trying to control my raging thoughts . She looks yummy .

" Uh oh ok " she answered and tried to get up but slipped again on my little buddy causing me to get hard by her antics .

" Ssorry I will just .." she tried to talk something but I reversed our position and pinned her to bed hovering above her.

I snuggled closer to her and kissed her neck followed by her jaw and finally captured her deliciously lips . They are so soft and inviting . I broke our kiss and looked into her eyes
" Who were you going to meet ? Why are you crying for him?." I asked her trying hear what I already know.

" I..I actually was .. You see thinking about you no one else .. I thought I am India. " she answered blushing hard.

"So you were dreaming about me ?." I questioned her tracing her jaw with my fingers.

" Yes." she said shyly hiding her face into pillows . I laughed and fell on her engulfing her in bear hug and kissed her head.

"You are so cute , I am sorry. I just left you as soon as we got married . Didn't know that you will become this weak ! Look at you! You are not eating properly!." I told her kissing her cheeks.

" I miss you." she said holding my hands.

We both talked for few hours after which I had to leave for my office.

" Bye Meera , stay in here. You got kitchen and everything . Make something for yourself I will be back in one hour." I said wearing my coat.

She nodded but looked sad. I couldn't see this sight ! So I walked towards her held her hands and said

" Meera , our work  is almost over. We just have to submit papers and then discuss few things. I will try to come with you to India if not then expect me to return back in 10 days." I said looking at her.

"But I am staying here only for a week, I couldn't postpone surgeries to much further date. I want to be with you." she said with tears in her eyes.

"You are a doctor Meera , you have responsibility . Fulfill it and good news is I am going to spend rest of the days with you! I told them m taking leave as long as my wife stays with me?"I said winking at her.

She mumbled a slight ok and left to cook something for me.

" You can cook?" I asked her slightly surprised .

" No , I am just checking what all I should not touch in this kitchen, you know I am prone to destroy taste of any eatable substance." she said sheepishly .

I laughed and prepared instant noodles for us and left her to finish off some work in my office. All the time I had this goofy smile on my face . I am so lucky !  My wife is crazy about me ! Dreams only about me! Even travelled such distance only for me! I am going to cherish these moments life long!

I received call from Sid later that day informing me that he's not gonna show his face or answer anyone until khushi is with him . I laughed at this information.

I opened my room door and called for her . She didn't respond and I searched every room in this suite except ours . As soon as I reached our room I saw her coming out of bathroom wearing only robe . Her hair is tied up in a bun and she's shivering a bit .

" Meera." I called looking at her .

She startled and looked at me bewildered " Arjun " she said lowly .

" Uh I uh searching for was you." I said jumbling my words .

She looked confused at my sentence and asked 
"Are you okay?."

" Damn it !." I said storming towards her and kissed her hard . She stumbled backwards a bit but I held her close to me. I slowly kissed my way down to her neck removing the knot of her robe simultaneously .

"Arjun." she said in between my kisses. I immediately stopped and moved back a bit. God! I should not force myself on her ! She is my wife ! I will respect her decision and wait for her.

" I will wait outside , dress up and come. We will go out. " with that said I turned around and started walking away.

"You don't want me?." She asked and I halted in my steps turning around slowly. She did not adjust her robe nor did she try to do anything with it.

"Is that the reason you have never tried to touch me!  I mean I know I am boring , I have not been out much you know to see what all couples will do. Whatever I know I gathered from Khushi and Akash not that I am innocent I just never knew it's important to know how to seduce your husband and .." I cut her off pulling her closer to me.

" You don't know how much I want you and you don't even know how good you are at seducing your husband . You don't need to learn anything from anyone as long as I am with you . Get that? And why the hell did you think I will not want you?!." I spoke seriously.

" You just left me now. I thought you are not interested." she said crying a bit .

Did she think I backed off coz I don't like to be with her that way?

"You want to know how much I want you now ?." I asked her looking into her eyes.

" Yes."she said looking back and realised what she just said by burying her head in my chest .

"Your wish is my command baby." with that said I scooped her bridal style and walked towards our bed .

Let me show you how much I love you Meera

----------------------------

Please vote comment and share my story!

So what do you think will happen? Will they take next step in their marriage or no? 
Do please press that small star in left corner of phone as soon as you are finished reading this chapter! And do share my story! Thank you

Dedicated SaiPrabaMurali

Until next time :)