One shot-2

Khushi's pov

I squealed when he lifted me bridal style and ran inside the hotel.
" Hey ! Can you give me keys for my room no. 1005? " He shouted out loudly.

" Oh baby I missed you! I am never going to leave you again! You know I couldn't sleep without you! Oh ! I missed you so badly" he said pecking my cheeks.

We entered the lift and he made me stand , caging me between him and the mirror present in the lift.
" Hmm , I missed you khushi. I don't know whose idea it is to visit us, I am glad you came" Sid said kissing me hard on my lips.

" Baby you are not talking! Are you alright? Are you feeling cold??!" He asked holding me close in his arms.
I smiled at his gesture. I just want to enjoy this moment with him .

We soon entered his room and I walked around the suite while sid was busy changing his clothes and ordering food for us .

" Khushi! What will you eat?" Sid shouted . I was facing window watching his reflection on the glass . He looks tired yet excited probably because of my arrival .

" You" I answered invoulantarily.

He stiffened and turned back . I bit my cheek trying to think of some comeback .

" Me ?" He asked walking slowly towards me .

" I meant what will you eat? You..you need to eat some thing! Look at you!" I said walking around him .

But he caught me fast and turned me around holding my waist .
" Tell me , you want me ??" He asked with hooded eyes .

" I .. I sid.. " he did not allow me to complete my sentence as he pushed me on to our bed , hovering above me.

"Hmmm" he said nuzzling his head on my neck and completely slept on me . He's weighs like hell but I didn't protest . He slowly moved his fingers on to my waist, I thought he's going to hold it but Sid being extremely brainless started tickling me!

" Siddddd! " I squealed.

" Yes? You like it? " With that said he started tickling me hard . I kicked against him giggling and trying to stop him. I heard loud bang , probably someone is at the door.

" Sid leave me, I think there's someone at our door" I said pushing him away. But he being hulk didn't leave me and started tickling me hard.

I moved and fell off the bed with Sid on me.

" Ahhhh" I shouted loudly as my bum hit the floor badly.

" Tell me you want me , I will stop this, come on sweetheart" Sid said .

" I want you!!!" I shouted loudly and I heard banging on door.

Sid held my waist tight and hovered over me. Me lying on floor and him just looking into my eyes.

" God! I am never going to leave you again. !" With that said he started tickling me again.

" Sid! Aaahhh!" I shouted as my stomach pained with amount of laughter I had.

" Don't forget to use the protection! " Someone shouted banging on our door and I knew it's Akash .

" Well, I am ready with and without protection, what do you say? Are you ready?" Sid asked winking at me. I planned to answer him back but my phone rang and I pushed him away to answer the call.

" Hello?" I said .

My world stood still. I never expected this would happen. I was happy until I received this call. It's true we will lose something precious to gain something more precious. And I am glad with what I gained.

" Who is it khushi? Why don't you tell me? You just listened to them for whole ten minutes and just disconnected the call?!" Sid questioned.

I didn't want to answer but I had to.
" Dad called me, he says I have brought disgrace to the family and never wants me to return back home. He wishes that I die instead of being your wife" I said.

" What the hell? You just married the person you love. Fuck him. Fuck his reputation. No one can be this selfish about themselves. You have my family. They love you more than me and your friends too . Don't feel bad baby" he said hugging me.

" Hmm " I said .

" Why didn't you tell him to just fuck off?" He asked angrily.

" He's no one to me . His words don't affect me in anyway. " I replied hugging him.

He pulled back and looked into my eyes. I could see that he's ready to cry and he did.

" I .. I am sorry khushi, it's because of me you are suffering, I should have asked your father for our marriage. I am not able to do anything to help you with this situation. I never want you to suffer !" He said wiping his eyes.

If you think he's silly, then he really is. It's not always girls who become emotional my husband does too but only before me or Meera. 

" Now stop crying, you are helping me by being my support and what will I say him? If he really loves his daughter he will see past his reputation. He will come around. You are so girly!" I exclaimed trying to calm him .

He stiffened after listening to last sentence. And slowly lifted his head .
I knew he will be mad .

" Did you actually say that?" He questioned looking very serious.

" Yes ! You are girly and cry baby " I said showing my tongue teasing him.

" Now baby , you will know who's girly among both of us " with that said he pulled me with him and held me tight.

" Sid ! Leave me , don't be mad . I am not feeling sorry at all!" I said teasing him again .

" Baby what I am going to do now , you have no idea " he said .

We both made love and lived our moment to the fullest. I may not have my parents to support me but I got lovely, crazy and family who treat me as their own .

We were sleeping peacefully , suddenly his phone rang and I picked up.

" So when can I expect my grandchildren?" Someone spoke and I excatly know who it is.

" Good morning dad" I said .

Sid snatched his phone from my hand
" Don't disturb us. We are busy . If you want to hold your grandchild , don't disturb us now " with that said he threw his phone and moved upon me.

" That was rude Sid " I said caressing his hair .

" It's not" he replied and went back slightly snoring.

I chuckled looking at him. He looks worn out . I am glad he's relaxed now . I can do anything for him afterall he's my home now .

_________________

Please vote comment and share my story!

I am extremely sorry!! Hope you like this one! I will be updating next one shot soon.

Until next time :)