The Dancer

Ali's Pov  * there will be a sex scene in every almost chapter sorry if you don't like that *

I get off the stage and walk into my dressing room to relax then I hear a knock on my door. I open the door to see my girlfriend Emily.

I smile "Hey Em" She looks me up and down " Hi babe I loved the view I had of you on stage " She says walking into my room. I look down and saw she had a huge bulge in her pants that was begging to be touched.

"Looks like I got Em Jr happy with my performance " I softly cup her huge bulge. Em's eyes got  wide and I swear I heard her whimper. " Ali your gonna make me cum in my pants " I close my door and locks it. "We have 30 mins to get your buddy taken care of " I whispered in her ear and bite her earlobe.

She gulps as I start to unzip her jeans and rubs her member softly "Damn Em your so hard". She groans in my ear " Your ass looked so good while you were dancing " I rub her member up and down slowly and I squeeze her balls. "Oh god Ali do....don't do that " She felt like she was about to explode just by little  touches by me . I  drop to my kneesand puts her jeans down and her boxers and teases her dick with feather like kisses up and down her shaft.

She grabs my hair and pushes my head to the tip of her shaft that had precum on the tip once my lips made contact to her shaft I sucked her down very fast. Em's moans so loud " OH MY GOD ALI FUCKING HELL!!!!!!"  I start to deep throat her and she put her hand on my head on keeps me "KEEP GOING ALI I'M ABOUT TO BLOW MY LOAD" I moan and rub her shaft " Let it go baby " She moans loudly and cum all over my hand and face " damn baby  you came a lot " I get up from my knee. Em softly kisses my neck and wraps her arms around me "I love you so much "

I smiles big " I love you so much too " I was leaning in to kiss her and hear a knock on my door "Alison your on next " My manger and sister Spencer says to me through the door "Okay Spence thanks for the info " Emily takes her arms off  me and pulls up her boxers and pants " I'll see you after the show Ali" She kisses my cheek and leaves the room. I smile as she walks away I wish I didn't have to hide our relationship from people.

One day I'll tell everyone about me and Em but I'm scared of how they will act

------------------------

so that's it for the first chapter of my first story ever

Hope you guys like the story