Tour back on

Ali's POV

*three months later *

Me and Em are watching Finding Dory with Lili and Grace. Lily and Grace are so focused on the movie. I don't think they have blinked. Emily kisses their heads they giggle a little and smile at Emily. Then my phone starts to ring. I grab it and the caller id says it's Aria calling. " I'll be back I need to take this." I get up and kiss Em quickly.

I pick up " Hey Aria what's up ." Aria starts to say something " Okay Ali so I was wondering do you still wanna do the tour." I get so excited but then remeber the girls " Of course I do but what about the twins." She thinks for a minute " You could bring them on tour with you, we have people who can watch them while your performing or at a meet and greet." I smile " okay lets get this tour going back up then ". Aria claps " Great I'll tell everyone Alison Dilaurentis is going back on tour." I get happy " okay Ari I'll call you later I gotta go tell Em." Aria nods " Okay bye l'll talk to you later ." she hangs up.

I walk back into the living " Hey what was that call about " Em ask looking at me " That was Aria and she's setting up another tour." Em's eyes go big " Wait really she's setting one up ." I nod " Yep and she said we can bring the girls with us. " Em lays a sleeping Grace on a pillow carefully " That's amazing we get our girls with us." She put her hands on my waist and kisses me softlzy. *the next day.*

Em's POV

Right now I'm packing the twin's bags. " Em are you done yet." Ali says while walking into the room with Lili and Grace on her hips. " Yep just finished ." I look at her with the bags in my hands.
"Aria said to meet them at the Radley ." Ali looks up at me with a smile. " Okay let's get going then. I put one of the bags over my shoulder and take Lili off of Ali's hip. We head downstairs and got to the car. Ali straps Grace into her car seat and kisses her head. I strap Lili in too and kiss her head too. I get into the car and drives to the Radley. "Okay we're here ." I get out and grab Lili and put her in a carrier. "Ready Ali." I look over at Alison. " As ready as ever." We walk up to the Radley.
We walk in and Smara comes up "Hey is it okay if I take these little cuties ." I nod "Okay just please be careful with them." Smara nods and carefully takes the girls " I will be careful. I promise."

We walk up to where Aria,Spencer,Hanna, and Maya were. "We're here now so when is this ttour starting." Ali states as she sits down at the table. I sit next to her and she puts her hand on my thigh. "Well we will start it probably next week cause we need to get the tour buses and the places ." Spencer says looking down at her phone probably getting the stuff set up. I feel Ali's hand rub up my thigh. My buddy starts to get happy. "Ali mmm stop it ." I whisper into her ear. Alison smirks at me "I don't know what you're talking about Em." She whispers quietly back and pays her attention back on the meeting. "Okay we need a tour bus that we can have babies sleep on though." Ali looks at them while rub my package from the outside. "The girls can just sleep with you and Em is that okay." Aria looks up at Ali. "They wouldn't cry as much so that's a good idea." Ali nods and unzips my pants slowly and slips into my boxers and rub me slowly. I gulp a little as I feel myself harden " Umm Em are you okay ." Hanna looks at me " Yeah I'm okay." I get put with moaning. Ali goes faster with her hand. " Okay just asking Em." Hanna nods and looks towards Aria.

I bite my lip and look at Ali "mmm Ali please stop ." I whisper in her ear and bite her earlobe a little. " Baby I'm not doing anything." She rubs me even faster under the table and whispers in my ear. " I'm about to explode baby please don't make me cum here ." I beg as I feel myself about to blow. " but I want your cum now ." Ali jerks me off faster. I feel a little cum slip out of me . "Ali I'm there." Ali rubs the tip of my package. I blow my load all over her hand and I have a huge orgasm in her hand " Fuck Ali, okay I really needed that ." I whisper in her ear and nib her earlobe. "Good now we have to pay attention again." Ali looks down at my package. She takes her hand off my package and zips my jeans back up and pats my package. "There all better." I thust my hips up when she patted my package. "Don't do that Ali." I growl in her ear.

Ali's POV

I feel myself get so wet when she growls in my ear. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I stand up and see Em smirks. I walk into the bathroom and wash my face. I hear the  door open. I look up and see Emily smirking at me and she walks up to me and wraps her arms around me. "Hey baby what's are you doing in here." Em presses her bulge into my backside. " I just needed to wash my face." I moan lightly. " Fuck baby moan like that again." Em growls in my ear more. I bite my lip and moan more . " Em how do you go from sweet to sexy so fast ." Em grinds her package into me "Because you got me all horny now." I moan and press my backside into her bulge. "Baby how are you so hard."

Em pulls down my skirt and panties. She undos her jeans and pulls down her boxers. " Fuck baby your so wet." She rubs her tip on my slit. I shiver and moan. "Don't tease me please." She smirks and kisses my neck slowly. "You've been a bad girl I think you deserve to be tease." I close my eyes and moan louder. "I'm sorry please just put it in." I beg her. She cracks and puts the tip in me and goes fast. "Like this Ali." I moan and close my eyes. "Yeah just like that Emmy." Em grips my thighs and pounds me faster. "Oh fuck Em yes." I moan loud. I grip onto the counter tight. "You're so tight babygirl." Em moves my hair over and sucks on my neck and goes deep and rotates her hip.

I close my eyes and feel my orgasm get closer and closer. Em hit my g-spot hard and fast. I jerk forward and moan loud "Fuck Emily." Em smirks on my neck and hits the same spot. "Mmm you like that baby." I nod and moan loudly "Yes so much hit it again ." She hits my spot again. I moan so loud and have a huge orgasm and cum so hard on her shaft. "Fuck baby damn ." Em cums in me a lot. I moan lightly at the feeling. "Mmm fuck I needed that so much." I say so tired. Em pulls out of me slowly. I moan softly at the feeling of her pulling out. "I needed that too. God i missed you pussy." Em mumbles while kissing my neck softly. We stay like this for a couple minute. We hear someone knock on the door and we break out of our trace. "Are you two okay in there." Aria says from the other side

"We're okay Aria." Em answers back starting to get off me. She pulls up her boxers and jeans. I come down from my high and pull up my panties and skirt. "i feel so relaxed baby." I look at her. "Well hopefully there will be more of that one tour." Em bites her lip in her sexy way. "I definitely will let that happen if your gonna do that to me." I go up and kisses her lips lightly. "Can't wait for tour ." Em kisses back and smiles at me

-----------------

Sooooo that's it

I'm sorry it took so long to update I was busy