The video and Steamy Sex

Em's POV

As I'm getting off the stage I feel someone pull me to the side I look at the person and it's Spencer "Hey Spence what do you need " She looks pissed off " You have some explaining to do Em " I look at her confused "What are you talking about Spencer " She rolls her eyes " The god damn video" I got nervous " What video Spencer " She rubs her head " The video of you and Ali in her dressing room fucking each other it's all over the internet " My eyes go wide " Oh my god are you fucking kidding me "

Spencer softens up " Em everyone is talking about this video I just need to tell you something. Treat Ali good cause if you don't I will fire you so fast " I gulp and rub the back of my neck " I will never hurt Ali I love her so much Spence " She nods "Okay go see her she is freaking out badly "

I nod and start to walk to Ali's dressing room and knocks on the door to hear crying for the other side " Ali can I come in." She gets up and opens the door her eyes are puffy and red she doesn't say just   hugs me and  crys into my chest. I hold her and rub her back and whisper in her ear " It's gonna be okay Ali" I kiss her head. She looks up at me " I scared for my meet and great" I sit down with her still in my arms " Your fans love you they don't care if your gay or straight plus your the Alison Dilaurentis" I kiss her lips softly. She smiles big " Thanks Em your the best girlfriend ever " Ali cuddles into me " I was so scared you were going to get mad at me and break up with me " I say happy she wasn't

She looks up at me with concern in her eyes and sits on my lap " I would never break up with you over something so stupid so as a video of us " I felt my heart flutter when she said that "I love you so much Ali no one will ever take me away from you " She grinds her ass on my dick and my not so  little buddy gets excited I groan " Ali your waking up little Em " She grind more and harder  "As your girlfriend I think that's my job "

I start to stutter "mmm Al...Ali don't start anything you can't finish " She smirks " Oh baby I intend to finish it " She bites my earlobe. "Ali we can't we have to go on stage soon " I say as my buddy is really hard now " Are you sure you want me to stop Em " She rubs the outline of my bulge " God Em you already so hard " She slides her hands into my tight jeans. I close my eyes in pleasure " You know what you do to me  " I moan as she touches the tip of my throbbing member. " Ali get up now and take off your shorts " Ali quickly gets up and takes off her shorts fast she unzips my jeans and puts them down with my boxers too. I feel myslef harden at the sight of her wet pussy it felt like years since I've been in my girlfriend when it's only be a couple of days. " Damn Em"  She says as she sit back on my lap on top of my shaft. She moans as my shaft goes into her. "God baby you're so tight " I push my shaft half way into her. She bites her lip to keep quiet " oh god Em stretch my tiny pussy "

I start to slowly thrust into her I gave her time to adjust to my size. "Em I need you to pound me not be all sweet and slow " She groans sexually frustrated. I smirks and round us over so I'm on top. " You wanna be pounded okay you'll get pound " I thrust into her fast and deep. Ali let's out a high pitched moan "Oh fuck Em yes faster !!!! " I go even faster and deeper and hard "Baby I'll make you see stars you won't be able to dance for a week " I start to pound her so hard and deep I rotate my hips to make it go even deep. Ali is whaling and moaning mess " Oh fuck Em your too deep I can feel you in my stomach let me get used to you being this deep first " Ali begs and puts her hand on my stomach to stop me. " Ali you wanted to be pounded so that's what your getting no stopping" I hit her g-spot hard and fast, Ali makes the loudest moan I've ever heard from her.

I feel like I'm about to blow my load with the way Ali's walls are squeezing my dick, I know she is close so I hit her g-spot one more time " Oh god Ali I need to pull out " I say trying to pull out but Ali stops me shaking her head " Don't pull out come inside of me just let it go " She says the most sexy whisper I've ever heard from her. The way she said that made me release my thick ropes of cum in her. Ali didn't know how good it felt and she cums all over my dick. I pull out my now soft dick and cuddle with Ali. "Best sex ever " Ali giggles as she says that. " Definitely the best sex ever " I agree and kisses her head and holds Ali and puts a blanket on us. She feel asleep in my arms

-------------------

This was a lot longer then I meant for it to be

Sorry for that