Need for release

Em's POV

"You two are having twin girls." The doctor states. I hold Ali's hand as we look at the screen showing us our baby girls. "Do you want pictures of the ultrasound " Me and Ali nod. "okay how many do you want." I look at Ali "Umm can we have four." Dr. Jackson nods "alright I'll be back with the photographs." Dr. Jackson leaves the room. Ali looks at me with tears of happiness "We're having two little princesses Em." I smile and kiss her head " I will protect all of you with my life, these two little ones will be spoiled so much."

Ali giggles "They will definitely be spoiled with you and Han and Aria." I smile at her " I will spoil them as much as I spoil you." Ali kisses me " That's to much spoiling." I shake my head "Nothing is to much for my little family." Ali looks at me lovingly "I love you Em so much." I kiss her hand "I love you more." Dr Jackson comes back in with the pictures " Okay so here are the photos." He hands me the photos "Thank you doctor." Dr Jackson nods " Welcome Emily I'll see you two two weeks for the check up." Ali nods and we walk out of the doctor's and walk to our car. We drive to the house Aria's brought us.

Ali's POV 

Me and Em walk into our house. " I guess we need another crib." I giggle. Em hugs me from behind and puts her hands on my stomach " Now we get two mini us running around." I smile and rest my head on her shoulder " you'll be the one waking up in the middle of the night to get them when they cry." I say jokingly " I wouldn't have it any other way." Em kisses my temples. " How about I run you a hot bath so you can relax Ali." I smile " that sounds so amazing." Em wraps her around me " Okay I'll start running it now." She walks upstairs to the bathroom. "God how did I get so lucky, you two are gonna have the greatest mama ever." I say rubbing me stomach talking to my baby girls. " You two have a crazy Aunt I hope you don't act like her as a baby." "Hey what's that suppose to mean." I look up to see Hanna sitting on the couch " Oh hey Han." Han looks at me weird " Did you just say you two as in twins." I nod my head " Yeah I did Han." Han runs up to me  " what's their gender please tell me you aren't having boys." Han start to ramble about god knows what. "Their both girls Hanna don't worry." I reasure her. Han's face lights up " Me and Spence are gonna have to little nieces." I nod "Yeah you two are." "Ali come upstairs your bath is ready." Em yells from upstairs. "Well I have to go upstairs." Ali hug Han and walk upstairs and go into our room to see Em in nothing but her boxers with a huge bulge in them. I gulp "your little buddy is sure excited." Em looks at me with lust in her eyes " I'm  so horny baby." She walks up to me and presses her bulge to my inner thigh. I moan softly " You're so hard Em." Em grinds her bulge into me " I just thought of you in the bath naked and Em Jr  loved that, we haven't done it since you got pregnant." I side my hand down her body and squeezed her bulge. Her eyes looked like they were about to pop out of her head and she groans " mmm baby don't tease me."

I kisses her neck slowly and rub her bulge from  the outside of her boxers. I feel her harden ever more " Damn baby how much harder are you gonna get." Em moans and trys to not cum in her boxers " intill my buddy gets what she wants."I slide my hand in her boxers to be met by a throbbing hard shaft. Em moans in my ear "Oh god baby." I start to slowly jerk her off. Em groans loudly "Oh fuck baby yes just like that." I suck on her nipples and jerk her off faster. "You like that babe." Em's eyes roll back. I  know Em is about to cum so I pull down the rest of her boxers and I jerk her off even faster. Em grunts and groans "Oh god baby just pump one more time then I'm there." I jerk her off one more time and she cums all over my hand. Em kisses me softly. "Mmm baby thanks for that I really needed that." I kiss back " I will never not let you not cum baby." I kisses her neck and shoulder softly." Baby don't get me excited again." I rub her lightly " what if I want to get you excited." Em trys to not get hard but she did " Baby please I don't want to hurt the babies by fucking you." I kisses her and rub her shaft up and down "Well then the babies get to meet their mom." Em groans as I jerk her off some more " Baby take your pants off and lay on the bed," Em can barely get out. I let go of her shaft and take off my shorts and lay on the bed with my leg wide open.

Em's POV

I turn around and my jaw drops. I grab my shaft and stroke myself at the sight I saw on the bed "mmm don't finish yourself off Em." Ali bites her lip as she looks me up and down. I look between her legs and see her wet pussy and I stroke myself more. " I can't help it you're so hot." I walk over to her and rub the head of my shaft on her slit. She shivers " mmm baby please just put it in." I put the head in her and go in half way slowly and start to thrust slowly in her. " Your so tight Ali." I thrust into her a little faster " baby stop going so slow." I start to goes faster but not too fast. "I don't want to hurt the babies." Ali moans loudly  as I go a little more faster "Fuck Em." I hold her legs and go faster and deeper. "Baby I can feel you in my stomach don't poke the babies." Ali moans a little *30 mins later*

I lay next to Ali and cuddle with her "Fuck I needed that so much." Ali says looking at me "I needed that too." I kiss her head and she nuzzles into my chest. " I'm tried now." Ali says closing her eyes. " Go to sleep I'll just hold you." I say holding her closer.

------------------------

Hope you like this chapter it took a day and an a half