Test Results

Em's POV

"Miss Drake it seems you are 6 weeks pregnant". The doctor says looking up from the paper. I smile big. Oh my god we're going to have another kid. Ali looks at me smiling. "Thanks doctor". Me and Ali walk out and go to the car. " Looks like the girls get a little sibling". Ali smiles at me and kisses my cheek. " hopefully this time it's a boy". I use my charming. Ali looks at me lovingly " a little boy version of you perfect". I open the car  door for her. She gets in. I get in and start the car. " Okay let's go get our girls". Ali says getting out here phone texting Aria we're on our way.

*20 mins later*

I pull up to their house. We go up and knock on the front door. Spence opens it with Lili in her arm. " Oh hey Emison ". I raise my eyebrow at her " Emison? ". Spence giggles " Emily and Alison Emison, Han made it up". Ali shakes her head smiling, " of course Han made it". Lili reaches for Ali "mommy ". Ali smiles and holds Lili. "Hey babygirl ". We walk into the house to see Aria trying to catch Grace only in her diaper. "What's going on". I try to hold in a laugh. Grace stops and looks at me and walks over to me and puts her arms in the air. I pick her up and kiss her head. She giggles. "She won't let me put clothes on her ". I look at her and laugh " that's the fields in her ". Aria rubs her head " yeah she's a trouble maker like her mama". I smile proudly at my daughter " good girl ". I kiss her head again. "Okay let's get some clothes on you gracey". Grace smiles. I grab their bag and get a mini sharks shirt and sharks sweat and put them on her. " There my little shark". I pick her up. " She's definitely going to be a mini you Em ". Ali says walking in with Lili in her arms.

"I know anyways we have to get going thanks for watching them". I say putting the bag on my shoulder and Grace on my hip. " It was our pleasure bye girls" . We walk out of the house and go to the car. " Grace is going to be just like you Em". Ali says as she's putting them in their car-seats. " And Lili is going to be just like you". I smack her ass playfully. She stands up and kisses me lightly. I kiss back " I love you ". Ali smiles " I love you too ". I put my hands on her  stomach " I love you too baby ".  Ali giggles at me " What?". I look up at her. " Nothing I just love you so much".

*an hour later*

Ali's POV

Me and Em are going to try to tell the twins their getting a little sibling. Lili walks into the room with Em helping Grace walk  behind. I smile at how lucky I got to have her. " Okay girls we need to tell you something". Lili looks up at me. " what mommy ". She trys to get on the bed and I giggle hell her up. Em gets on the bed and puts Grace on her lap. " Well you two are going to get a little sibling ". Lili smiles " really ". Grace shakes her head "No". I look at Em and smile " her first word ". Em shakes her head smiling. " sweetie it's kinda already to late to say no to a little sibling". Grace crosses her arms. " no little sibling". Em giggles " okay she has a drake side definitely".

" you'll love them gracey". Em tickles her. Grace starts giggling " Mama tickles". She lifts her up and kisses her head. I laugh and look at Lili " what do think so you want to be a big sister to another kid". Lili nods " yeah mommy". I smile and kiss her cheek. Lili yawns " are you tired sweetie". Lili rubs her eyes and cuddles into me. I laugh " guess that's a yes". I pick her up and stand up. " Em it's time for them to go to bed". Em stands up " okay let's get you to bed little shark". Grace puts her head on her shoulder. We walk into their room and tuck them into their cribs. We walk back our room and cuddle and talk about the new baby.

----------------

So new baby  or babies to the family :)

That's it

K bye