Date Night

Ali's POV

Em has something special planned for us tonight so were dropping the kids off at Spence and Aria's house. "Ali are you ready." Em walks into the room with Mark and Jack in her arms. " Yeah I'm ready ." I nod. Jack reaches his hand out to me. I pick him up. " Hey baby boy ." We walk downstairs. Lili and Grace are waiting by the door. Grace holding Pip. "To the car ." Em opens the front door and we all get in the car and drive to their house.

We drop the kids off at their house. "Okay where are we going Em." I smile at her . She kisses my cheek, " It's a surprise so you'll find out when we get their. I blush. " Can you give me a hint then." I look really innocent.  She chuckles "Fine one hint just because your adorable, this is a special place for us ." She kisses my cheek. I nod.  She parks next to the woods and tells me to put this blindfold on. I do and she helps me out of the car. "You know kidnapping is a crime right. " I hear her laugh " I'm not kidnapping you Ali."

"Okay you can off the blindfold now." I take off the blindfold. " Wow it's beautiful Em." I look around to see the kissing rock decorated with lights and blankets and pillows. She wraps her arms around me " Only the best for my beautiful queen." I smile " I love you so much Emily Fields ." She turns my around and kisses me lightly " And I love you so much more Alison Drake ." I kisses her back. " I have one question to ask you ." She smiles at me and kisses my head.

Em's POV

i look up into her eyes and everything I had prepared just disappeared. " You make me feel so lucky that your in my life, that you are the mother of my children, Your the most beautiful and prefect women I've ever laid eyes on, You make my heart skip a beat everytime you smile or look at me with your perfect ocean blue eyes. " I take a breath and grab the ring box I had " So I wanted to know the answer to this question, Alison Drake will you make me the happiest women in the whole universe and marry me?" I open the box and shows a huge diamond ring. I look up at Ali with tears in her eyes. " Yes, Yes!!" I smile and stand up and slide the ring on her finger. I kiss her lovingly. She wraps her arms around my neck and kiss me back.

I feel fireworks all around us. She looks at me with a huge smile. " There is no one in this world that I would want to spend the rest of my life with then you Emily." I cup her face and kiss her deeply. She kisses me back.  " I never want to lose you ." I kiss her neck lightly. " You never will Em." She moans lightly at the feeling. I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist. I lay her down on the bed and kiss her neck slowly. She runs her hand down my body and sqeezes my junk. I groan " Mmm Ali, someone's eager." She unzips my jeans. " I'm always eager for you." I sit up and take off my shirt and jeans only to be left in my boxers and bra. She eyes up my body. She sits up and kisses my chest. I melt into her. She takes off my bra and sucks on my nipples. I moan and hold her head there. " Oh Alison." She massages my other breast while sucking hard on my nipple. " Mmm fuck I've missed your breast." I bite my lip. " I can tell you did babygirl." She slides her hand down into my boxer and rubs my hard member. I moan just letting her touch my body how she wants to. She turns us over so she's on top. She kisses my neck.

She take off her clothes. She straddles me with my shaft in between her wet folds. "Damn your so god damn hard." I moan as she move her wet core all over my shaft. "Mmm all for you baby ."  I moan as she slowly rotates her hips. She slowly slides my hard member into her and she starts to ride me slowly.  I moan at her wet and tight walls squeezing me hard. " Fucking hell baby yes." She moans loudly and rides me fast.  I lean my head back just feeling her ride me. She rides me deep and takes all of me inside of her. She let's out the loudest moan ever. I love the sound of our skin just slapping together. I feel my shaft hit her g-spot hard as she goes faster with riding me. "Fuck fuck fuck..." She keeps saying the harder and faster she goes.

She cums all down my shaft hard but she keeps going. I feel everything tighten as the world like disappears with just the two of us. I feel like my body is on fire and my orgasm is getting closer and closer. She goes down one more time. I lose it and cum a lot inside in her. "Oh fuck Em." She lays on top of my breathing hard. " Best... Sex..... Ever." I say out of breath. She giggles and nods " Definitely." I pull out of her and she lays next to me and cuddles into me. I wrap my arm around her and kiss her head. "I love you Ali." She smiled up at me " I love you too Emmy ." I hold her close and pull a blanket over us. She yawns " Are you tired princess ." I smile at her. " Yeah ." She nuzzles into my chest. " Sleep my perfect fiance." I smile. " okay I will Emmy." She closes her eyes and falls asleep fast. I sigh happily. I couldn't love her more then I already do. I will have her forever. My Perfect Angel

------------------------

So that's it for this chapter

Emison proposal

kissing rock

Let me know what you think

K bye