Stalker!?

Em's POV

I wake up to hear a noise in the hallway. "What the hell is that." I whisper to myself. I get up slowly placing Grace on the bed softly. I hear the door of the bedroom start to open. I look over to the bed to see if it was Ali but no she was sleeping peacefully. I know for a fact my girls don't wake up at this time. I go behind the door and grab the bat beside the bed. The door opens the small light of the hallway got into the room. In walk the same person who I slamed the door on his face. He walked into the room and look at Alison and Lili. He started to walk toward them. I went up behind him and hit him hard in the back of the head with the metal bat. He falls to the ground with a thump. Ali pops up scared.

"What happened Emily." She looks at me with the metal bat in my hands. I put the bat down and shake my head " Nothing don't worry go back to sleep baby." She nods sleepy and lays her head back down and goes to sleep. I look at the passed out stanger in my bedroom. I grab his arm and throw him over my shoulder. I walk downstairs and tie him up to a chair. Making sure to not make a lot of noise as I do. I tie him up tightly so he can't escape. I don't care if my arm is broken no one trys to hurts my family.

I slap him awake. His dark brown eyes shoot open. " What the hell do you want with my family." I look at him with a cold stare. He just laughed evilly " It's not me that wants your family it's the boss who does." I grab the bat and hold it in my hands. " Who is the boss then Bitch." He looked at me with a dark stare. It sent chills down my back but I still stood strong. " Someone who has been watching you for a long time." After he said that I heard glass breaking upstairs. I knock the guy out again and run upstairs to see someone trying to take Alison and the girls.

I feel a rush of adrenaline go through my veins and I jumped on the person and put him in a choke hold. They try to fight back but my grip is very tight. The person passes out. I grab my phone and call the police. *few hours later*

"Em your like our superhero." Ali says as she cuddles into me for safety. I hold her and I kiss her head. " No one messes with my family." We walk upstairs and put our kids in their crib that our still in our room. I make sure to lock every door and window in the house. "Snowie watch the door for us boy." I tell Snowball. Snowie barks and sits by the front door. I pet his head "Good Boy." I walk upstairs and go into the bedroom. Ali is already asleep I smile and lay next to her.

She cuddles into me and I hold her close. I stay up all night making sure my little family is safe. No one will ever try to hurt them again. They will be sorry if they try to touch a single hair on their heads or fur on their body for Snowie. Ali nuzzles into my neck. I feel safe once again and I sit up a little with Ali still on my chest. I kiss her head " Goodnight my queen."

----------------

So that's it for this chapter

Hope you like it

K bye