Party gone wrong

Ali's POV

*3 hours later *

We start to head home after our last couple drinks. They guys and the girls get in the limo and head to our house where their cars are. Me and Em go into my car. She sobered up so she could drive. We drive home. She stops at a red light. " Ali quit it I'm trying to drive." She says a little stern as I'm rubbing close to her dick. I smirk and move my hand closer to her dick. " but I'm really horny." She let's out a little moan. I cup her bulge. She pulls over and looks at me with lust in her eyes. " Aren't you always horny ." I nod and climb over to her seat and sit on her lap. " It's because of my smoking hot girlfriend." I kiss her deeply. She kisses me back and moan as I grind on her now hard bulge. " Damn babygirl the things you do to me." She rubs my body.

"I've been good with no sex for 3 months, I think I deserve a little present for being a good girl ." I grab her bulge and squeeze it " Don't you think I should." She nods excitedly " Yeah you definitely should." I smirk  and kiss her neck softly. She closes her eyes and melts into me. She's kinda lost her bosy side in bed but I'm perfectly fine with that. I smile lean her chair back I slowly unzip her pants and see she isn't  wearing boxers. " Did someone not want to put boxers on." I rub her hard shaft. Damn she's so hard. " My poor baby your just begging to be touched." I give her a slow handjob. She leans her head back and moans. Her hands slide up my dress " and someone didn't wear any panties." I smirk " Oh I did but i just took them off ." I slide her shaft into me. I moan as I take her full length.

I ride her and unzip my dress from the front. *yeah one of those dresses that have a zipper in the front* She plays with my breast as I ride her faster. I moan loudly " God damn this feels amazing ." I lean forward so my breast are in her face and move my hips faster down onto her huge shaft. She bites and stucks on my breast. " God fucking damn Alison." She thrust up when I go down. I moan really loud" Fucking hell." She holds my hips down and thrust up really fast and hard hitting my g-spot repeatedly. I cry out in pleasure. " More i need more Em." She goes even harder and faster and deeper. " Oh yes baby, fuck." I scream out as I cum all down her shaft and on the seat. She thrust one more time and cums inside of me. We're both breathing very hard. " Fuck I needed that more then anything." I breath out smiling. She nods and kisses me gently.

"Okay we need to get home they're probably waiting for us." I get off Em and zip my dress back up and she zips her pants bad up. She starts the car back up and drives home. We get into the house laughing and open the door to see our friends staring at us. " Where have you guys been." Spence asked with worry in her voice. " Spence don't worry, we had to make a little pit stop." I hold Em's hand. The guys caught on right a way. " Our car ran out of gas so we had to stop." Em hides the smirk on her face. " Yeah your car ran out of gas." Han raises her eyebrow at us. " Oh shut it  you guys we're here now."  Em waves them off. " Okay fine we'll leave now ." they all walk out and leave. " Finally they're gone."

Em's POV

I hear little footsteps coming down the stairs. I see our little girls rubbing their eyes and snowball following them. " Mama Mommy your back." Lili and Grave walk over to us. I pick them up and put Lili on Ali's lap and Grace on mine. Snowball jumps between us. " We've missed you ." They both hug us. " We missed you too." I smile at the girls cuteness. " Did you two behave for the sitter?" Ali asked them. Lili nods " Yeah we did except Mark he wouldn't stop crying." I chuckle a little " That sounds like your brother." Then crying starts from upstairs. " Speak of the little devils." I get up and places Grace on the sofa.  " I'll be right back ." I run upstairs and into the boys room.

I open the door to see a person with a black hoddie on trying to take one of them. I tackle they person down putting them in a choke hold. They try to fight back but I have a strong hold on them. I'm trying to keep this as quiet as possible so the girls don't come up and scream. The person reaches for something in their pocket and pulls out a gun and shoots me in the arm. I bite the inside of my lip to keep quiet and punch them in the face hard with my good arm  and they're knocked out. I hear footsteps running up the stairs. " Oh my god  Emily." Ali runs over to me. " What the hell happened." She asked with worry in her voice. I feel like I'm about to pass out " That bastard tried to take the boys." I start to close my eyes. " Emily you have to keep your eye open." She calls the poilce.

*few hours later*

I wake up to see a blinding light. I hear a slight beeping sound. I move my head to the side to be met back with  sad blue looking at me holding my hand. " Emily please wake up ." I open my eyes a little and moves my hand. Ali pops up " Em." I smile weakly " Hey baby." She kisses my hand. " You scared me." She had tears in her eyes. " Don't worry I'm fine baby girl." I rub the back of her hand. " It's just my arm it will heal okay, don't cry ." I kiss her hand. She smiles a little and wipes her tears. " Okay but still you scared me ." I stroke her cheek with my thumb. " Please tell me that bastard was still knocked out when the police got there."

She nods " Yeah the person was still knocked out and was arrested." I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding in. " Okay that's good, are the boys okay?" Ali nods. " Yeah they're perfectly fine so are the girls." I calm down and relax knowing my kids are okay. " Where are they?" She point to the sofa across the room to our kids sleeping. I smile at the peaceful looks on their faces. My family the people I just took a bullet for and I wouldn't want it to be any different.

----------------------------

So kinda a darker chapter

Hope you like it

Thanks for all the love with this book

Love you all

K bye