Dance Studio Fun

Em's POV

I was sweating from rehearsal. "God this is wiping my ass". I wipe the sweat from my brow. "Em you've been gone for nine months and this is wiping your ass". Alex laughs at me. "Hey I just need to get my grove back". I look at Alex (girl Alex). Shauna looks at us both "Okay you two we have to get back to practicing ". I nod  "Okay boss lady we'll follow your every order". I tease her. Shauna looks at me with a playful look in her eyes "Watch it Fields ". *30 mins later* " Okay finally we're done ". Me and Alex shout at the same time. Ali walks into the dance room "Hi sis ". Ali looks at Alex. "Hey little sis." Alex goes over and hugs her. "Love you Ali". Ali hugs back " Love you too Alex". Alex smiles "okay I'm gonna go find Spence bye Ali". Alex leaves the room. So does Shauna. Ali looks up at me with a mischievous look in her eyes. I gulp and watch her walk over to me. "Hey baby I've missed you". I look her body down. She's wearing a belly shirt the makes her boobs like bigger and short short that makes her ass look amazing. "I saw you a few hours ago baby girl".
I put my hands on her hips and pull her close to me. "I know but I can't go that long without you". Ali looks up at me with hunger in her eyes. I look into her eyes and feel myself harden. Ali feels me harden "all I have to do is have you look into my eyes and you get hard baby". 

Ali's Pov

" Baby go grab a chair I'm gonna show you a dance I've been working on". Em goes on sits on a chair. I start some sensual music and sway my hips to the music. I walk over to Emily. "Just relax baby and no touching intill I say you can". Em nods. I slowly start to give Emily a lap dance. I grind onto her package. I rub her package slightly. Em moans " How  did you learn how to lap dance". Her buddy gets bigger. "I thought you deserved a little present ".  I pat her bulge and grind down onto it. Em looks like she is about to explode. "Ali don't do that". I run my hand down her body and cup her bulge and squeeze it. Em lose it and arches up and cums all in her jeans. Em let's out orgasmic moan. "Did you just cum". I get on my knees and unzip her jeans. I pull down her jeans fast. My eyes widen at the amount of cum in her boxers. "Damn baby fuck ". I put my mouth on her semi hard shaft. I lick her cum off her shaft up and down. I rub her. "Baby there is so much cum here ". Em closes her eyes and just let's me have my way with her. "That's just how horny you fucking make me".

I get off my knees. I unzip my shorts and take them off. I take off my black lancy panties. I walk over to Em and sit on her shaft. I moan "Fuck your hard already". I slowly start ride her. "I can't help it with you". Em puts her hands on my ass. I ride her a little faster and moan louder. "God this feels so good". Em smacks my ass. I gasp and ride her faster. "That's it baby. Faster baby". Emily growls into my ear. I moans loudly and goes even faster. "Oh shit baby yes". I close my eyes in pleasure. Em attaches her lips to my neck and sucks on my neck. "Damn baby ". I moan and it echos off the walls. I ride her faster and cum all down her shaft. "Oh fuck". Em cums so much in me. I moan and lean forward to where my boobs were in her face Em kisses my boobs softly . I close my eyes and moan softly. "Mmm Em". I put my head on her shoulder. Em softly kisses me.

"I love you Ali, god dance studio sex is so good". I giggle " the best sex ever, I love you too  ". Em kisses me slowly. "Okay we have to get dressed". I nod and slowly get off Em, my legs are so sore. "Oww my legs hurt". Em smirks. "Well then I did my job right". Em pulls up her boxers and jeans and stands up. " you did you job so good once it got me pregnant". I smirk up at her and grab my shorts and panties. I put them back on. "Hey I don't hear you complaining whenever I do it". Em walks over to me ans kisses me. "Okay I'm gonna go, love you". I kiss back and leave. "I love you too". I hear Em shout as I leave.

-------------------

So that's it for this chapter hope you like it

Emison steamy studio sex