Perfect Day

Em's POV

I wake up to feel nothing but happiness with my beautiful future wife in my arms. I kiss her head and sit up. " Mmm I want to cuddle more get back down here." Ali reaches her arms up at me half asleep. I smile at her adorableness and wrap my arms around her. She cuddles to my chest. " I love you baby." I rub her back and relax in the moment. " it feels so nice not having to wake up to crying babies." She giggles and looks up at me. " So nice not to." I kisses her softly. " Morning beautiful ." She kisses me back " Morning Emmy ." I smile at her " We should get going and pick up the kids."

We get our clothes back on and clean up. "How much did this ring cost Em." Ali looks at the ring and smiles. " You'll kill me if I tell you ." I rub the back of my neck. " So it costed a lot then ." She raises her eyebrow at me. I hold her hand and walk to the car. " Yeah but like I said only best for you ." I kiss her lovingly. She kisses back " I still want to know though." I open the door and let her get in the car. I walk over to the other side and get in. " It costed 5.8k thousand dollars." I mumble trying not get Ali to hear it. I look up to see her jaw opened wide. " Em I'm not worth nearly that much." I hold her hand and kiss her cheek " Your worth way more then that to me Ali." She smiles and blushes " When did you get so romantic, you were the shy girl when we first meet ." I smiled big " Well the most perfect girl in the world changed me from being that girl."

I drive off to Aria and Spence's house. I park in their driveway. We get out of the car and head to the front door. I hold her hand and knock on the door. Aria opens the door looking very tired. " Hey you two are finally here ." She opens the door so we could get in. "I'm guessing the boys wouldn't be quiet ." Ali says picking up Jack. " Yeah Pip and Mark wouldn't go to sleep but Jack did right away. " Aria rubs her eyes tiredly. " The girls were perfect which is kinda surprising seeing the first time we watched them." Spence walks into the room with the twins in her arms. " Well of course their our perfrct little princesses so they would be perfect." I smile and hold my girls.

Ali's POV

"Hey Ali what's that on your finger." Spence says pointing out the ring. " Oh it's a ring ." I smile at it. " When did you start wearing rings again." Spence raises her eyebrow at it "Oh my god Emily proposed!" Aria says excitedly. I laugh and nod. " Wow that ring is huge." Aria walks over to me and looks at the ring. "That's what Em does always giving me the best." I smile at her. She blows a kiss to me. " She's Emily everyone knows that when it comes to you or the kids." Spence teases Em a little. " I can't help it she's my queen and the kids are my princes and princess, I would give them the whole world if I could." Em walks ove rato me and kisses my cheek. " I know you would Em." I blush a little and peck her lips. " Alright we should get going ." We head to the door with the kids. " Bye Emison Family." I hear Spence yell as we get in the car. " Bye Sparia ." Em yells back. I giggle and buckle the twins up. Em buckles up the boys. "There everyone is buckled and in ." I close the door and get into the car. Em gets in too and starts the car.

We drive home and walk into the house. " Girls are you two hungry." I ask my two little girls. They both nod " What do you two want." I ask them putting the in their highchairs.
"pb&j mommy." Lili says happily. I smile and make them that and give them their sandwiches. " There you go princesses." They both it them. "Done mommy." Grace pushes her plate away. I clean it up and let the girls down and they run to the living room. Emily walks in and wraps her arms around me while I was washing the dishes. " Hey baby." She kisses my neck softly. I smile relaxing into her " Hi Emmy ." She smiles and nuzzles into my neck. I sigh happily. " I love you Ali ." She kisses my cheek. "I love you too Em." I blush and grin widely. She turn me around so I'm facing her and she kisses me lovingly. I melt in the kiss and kiss back. " My perfect angel ." She picks me up and takes me to the living.

I giggle and kiss her lightly " I love you so much." She smiles and kisses me back. " I love you too princess more then you know." I nuzzles into her neck. She sits on the sofa  with me still in her lap.  "My life would be nothing without you Ali." Em kisses my head. "That's not true, you would be something." I look up at her. " I wouldn't be the famous Alison Drake's fiance right now or have beautiful and perfect kids." She sighs softly. I kiss her cheek. " You know I'll always be there Em." She smiles a little " What if your not though?" I lay my head on her shoulder " I will always be there Emily I promise."  She kisses my head.

We get up and put the kids to bed. Then head to our room. Em lays down on the bed. I cuddle next to her. She holds me close to her. " Night Emmy." I rest my head on her chest. " Night my Queen."

--------------------------

So that's it for this chapter

Tell me what you think

If i should do a time jump

Let me know

K bye