Mystery Guy ?

Ali's Pov

So we got a new person on the team because Smara quit. I think  name is Ben . He keeps checking me out everytime I walk pass him. Emily caught him once and got pissed and almost beat his ass. Oh no he's walking towards me. "Hey Ali". Ben smirks at me looking me up and down. "Hi Ben ". I say with venom in my voice. Ben puts his hands up " what's wrong baby girl". Ben trys to put his  arm around me and someone grabs his arm. I look behind me to see Emily " What the fuck did you call my girlfriend". Emily looks pissed the fuck off. Ben looks a little scared " I umm.." I go behind Em. "You what speak pussy. Don't fucking try to touch my girl ". Emily bends his arm a little. Ben whimpers in pain " I called her babygirl ". Emily looks even more pissed and bends his arm even more. "I swear if you look at her or touch her or even speak to her I will end you bitch". Emily lets his arm go and pushes him away. She turns around and I kiss her deep. " Fuck that was so hot Em. You going all alpha for me". Em pulls me close to her and squeezes my ass and kisses me back, tugging at my bottom lip. "No one but me gets to call you that, Your all mine". I moan and wrap my arms around her neck. " Mmm all yours baby ". Emily picks me up. "Damn right your all mine". I wrap my legs around.

Em carries me to my dressing room while attacking my neck with nips and kisses. I moan a little loud. "I'm gonna show him what's mine". I pull her down on top of me " make me yours Em". I slide my hand down her body and squeeze her very hard bulge. Em groans and dry humps my hand " When I'm done you won't be able to walk". Emily rips off my shorts and panties and her basketball shorts and boxers too. "Fuck baby your so hard". Emily ignores my comment and thrust into me deep  and fast. I moan loudly. Emily goes faster and deeper. I move my hips with her thrust. "You're so tight baby girl". Emily groans and goes deep and fast. She grips my thighs and goes hard. I let out a really loud high pitch moan. "Oh fuck ". She hits my g-spot over and over and over again. " God your pussy feels amazing shit fuck yes ". I feel myself about to explode. " Yes baby harder please, fuck me like you mean it".

Emily grabs my thighs and fucks me hard and fast. " I need to blow my load babygirl". I moan so loud " full me up with your cum Em". She loss it and fulls me up with her cum. " Oh fuck baby yes ". I arch up. Emily humps me softly and pushes her cum deeper in me. I moan lightly. "This pussy is all mine, no one touches it but me". She pulls out of me. I nod weakly " all yours baby". She bends down and kisses me softly. " I'm gonna fucking kill that douche if he goes by you again  ". I kiss her back " he kinda has to, he's the one who watches our kids Em". Emily growls at the thought of him touching our kids.

"Can we change who watches our kids ". I shake my head " everyone else is busy ". Emily cuddles into me. We get dressed. "I'll see you at dinner tonight love you". I kiss her lightly. Emily kiss me back " okay I'll see you love you too". I walk to sound check and I think Em when to the dance studio.

*6 weeks  later*

Em's POV

The tour is over now and also the twins first birthday is tomorrow. So I almost got kicked off the tour because I broke Ben's arm for slapping Ali's ass. After that he quit which I was fine with. Anyways me and Ali are shopping for the party. "Em what do you think about this ". Ali asks me holding a cute little b-day sign "that's adorable let's get it". Ali puts it in the cart and kisses me lightly. I kiss her back. "What else do we need for the party". Ali thinks about it " we need a cake and presents ". I laugh " they have enough persents already Ali but yeah let's go get their cake."  Ali pouts and crosses her arms " I want to spoil our kids though". I laugh at her cuteness " They're spoiled enough for now Ali". She shakes her still pouting. I go over to her and uncross her arms and kiss her lightly. "Where's that beautiful smile I love". She smiles a little " okay fine you're right  they're to spoiled for now ". I give her my charming smile " I'm sorry I didn't catch that you said what ". I tease her. She smirks at me " I said you were right". I peck her lips " I haven't heard that in a long time".

"Watch it Fields or no sex for 4 months ". She points her finger at me. I wrap my arms around her waist " That wouldn't last long you can't get enough of me ". She smiles and kisses me " That I can't ". I kiss back " I love you princess ". She smiles big " I love you too dork". I let go of her smiling like a love struck teenager. " Em let's go get the cake then we're good ". She smiles her Dilaurentis smile at me. " Yeah okay I'm coming ". *couple hours later*

"Em stop it tickles ". Ali giggles. I have her pinned down tickling her " Take it back and I'll stop". She laughs " Fine I take it back ". I stop and kiss her lightly. Also she said that i was only right when she felt like letting me be right. She kisses me back " I sorry baby". She nuzzle my cheek "Okay you're forgiven". I kisses the tip of her nose. " Can I get up now ". She trys to move her arms that I have pinned down. " Yeah I'm getting up". I stand up and help her up.

" okay the party is all set up ". Ali looks around the room " We spoil our kids way to much you know that right ". I walk up and hug her from behind. Ali giggles and leans her head on my shoulder. " yeah i know that but we're famous Lili and Grace are already spoiled by being born". I  put my chin on her shoulder " Okay that is so true".  Ali kisses my cheek "Alright the party is all set up". I kisses her a little. "We have to go get our girls". Ali nods and smiles

-----------------------------------------

So that's it for this chapter