First Time. (Sparia )

Spence's POV

"Hey babe." I say as I walk into the room looking down at my phone texting Alex. I hear Aria clear her throat. I look up to see her on top of the bed just in her bra and panties. My jaw drops as she gets up  and walks over to me, taking my phone out of my hand. " Hey baby, I missed you ." She rubs my chest slowly. I feel my knees go weak. " I.. I missed you too." She smirks at me as she goes closer to me and kisses my neck. " I was thinking we could have some fun." I feel like I'm about to explode. She notices it " We don't have to if you don't want to Spence." I shake my head, " No I definitely want to have some fun." She smiles and kisses me softly. I melt in the kiss. She pulls me by my collar to the bed. She pushes me on the bed and stradles me. " Our first time together." She starts to take off my jacket.

I feel my skin tingle as her hand touches my bare arm. She leans up and kisses my neck. I feel lightheaded. "Mmm Babe, how long have you wanted this." I bite my lip feeling her hand slide up my shirt. " For a long time baby." She lifts up my shirt and takes it off. She eyes my body up and down and bites her lip. "God your beautiful." I smile weakly so horny. She looks up at me with lust and undos my bra and she kisses my breast. I feel my body just melt into her as she gives me  the attention me that I've needed so badly. "Is my baby horny ?" She kisses up to my ear and nibbles on my earlobe. I let out a breathy moan. " Yeah so horny ." Her hand runs down my body and goes into my jeans. I let out another moan. " You're so wet, did I do that ." She whispers sexily in my ear. I bite my lip as her rubs my clit slowly.

"You definitely did that to me." I moan loudly as she slides a finger into me. She pumps slowly at first still playing with my cilt with her thumb. I arch my hips into her hand. "Oh Aria." She smiles and pumps a little faster into me. I moan more. God this feels so amazing. She's touching me exactly where I need it. "That's it baby moan my name." She whispers in my ear. I feel my orgasm inch closer and closer then more she does. I moan loudly. "Are close are you baby.'' She nibbles on my earlobe. I groan and have the biggest orgasm I've ever had in forever. I push her away gently. "Fuck Aria ." I feel Aria kiss me softly. I kiss back weakly. I turn us over so I was on top.

" My turn." I lean down and suck on her neck. She moans loudly. Oh god that sound is music to my ears. I rip off all her clothes. I bite my lip at the sight of her body. " I've wanted to touch you for a long time." I massage he breast with my hand. She looks at me with lust in her eyes " You can touch me however you want to." I kiss her and slide my hand down her body and rub her inner thigh. She moans in the kiss. I nibble on her bottom lip. I move my hand closer to her pussy. Her breath increases the more I get close to where she need to be touched. I slide my finger into her wet and hot folds. She moans loudly as I come into contact with her clit. "Fuck your so wet ." I tease her opening with my finger. She feels so amazing. She arches her hips up and whimpers. "Please don't tease me."

I chuckle "  I would never tease you ." I slide two fingers in her very tight walls. She falls back down to the bed and moans. I start to pump into her deep. "You're so tight baby girl." I whisper in her ear and nibble on her earlobe. She lets out a breathy moan. " That's what you do to me ." I get a proud smile on my face. I hit a spot that gets a different reaction from her. " Oh yes Spencer right there!!" She moans in a high pitch. I smirk and pump faster hit that same spot over and over again. I can see it in her eyes that she's about to cum. I hit that spot one more time. She arches her back off the bed and cums so hard. She was gaspping for air trying to catch her breath. I let her ride out her orgasm. I kiss her neck slowly letting her get off her high. She moans softly. I pull my fingers out and licks it. " Mmm you taste amazing."

Aria's POV

" I'm glad I do ." I smile up at her. She is amazing at sex. Our first time together I will never forget. " That was absolutely amazing ." She lays down next to me and I cuddle into her. " Best way to end the day." I rest my head on her chest. She wraps her arm around me. I feel tired. " I'm so tired now." I yawn and nuzzles into her chest. " Sleep now beautiful ." She rubs my back and kisses my head. I close my eyes and go to sleep. Best night ever

-------------------------------------------

So that's it

Sparia sex

Let me know what you think

K bye