Bath time

He gently wetted Gerard's hair, rubbing some shampoo into it.

Gerard tensed a little, but relaxed quickly.

He kind of liked the way it felt...

"I'm gonna rinse it out now..."Frank told him after a moment.

He poured water over Gerard's head, careful not to get soap in his eyes.

He grabbed a washcloth, wetting it and putting some soap on it to gently scrub his dirt-smudged skin.

Gerard's head lolled to the side slightly.

His eyes were slightly hooded.

It was so warm and quiet...

But not quiet like the basement...not a sanity breaking silence... a nice, calm, relaxing quiet.

The only sound was the water moving around him softly and the sound of Franks warm voice.

It was so cold in the basement...

And now he was so warm and comfortable...

He was just so tired...

His eyes fluttered closed and his head dropped a little more.

"Hey, don't fall asleep, sweetie...I think we're done."He said, holding his head up a little.

He pulled the plug and Gerard jumped a little as it gurgled, the water and his source of warmth slipping away.

"No..."He whined.

"Shh, shh, you can rest in bed in a minute, but you've gotta get out first."Frank said, pulling him into a sitting position.

"It's c-cold..."He whined, shivering.

"I know, baby. I've got a warm towel for you." Frank held it up.

"Please..."Gerard let out an exaggerated fake sob.

"I know, I'll get you out, sweetheart. but you've gotta stand up. Come on..."He encouraged.

Gerard shakily stood up, holding out his arms.

He didn't pay any attention to the fact that he was completely naked.

Frank chuckled, wrapping him in the towel and picking him up with one arm at his thighs and the other at his back.

Gerard snuggled into the crook of his neck as he was carried out of the room.

So Frank is like...completely manic. And Gee has Stockholm.  but anyways. let me know what you guys think so far.