love

"Please...it hurts..." Gerard sobbed.

"Shhh...it's not supposed to hurt. it'll feel better in just a minute, sweetheart, just wait..." Frank gently ran his hands over Gerard's ass.

"Y-you're hurting me...please stop..."Gerard whispered."I- I can't..."

He bit his lip.

"I know it hurts, sweetie, but it'll feel good in just a minute. I can't help it...it wasn't supposed to hurt you, but you're so little...prep was supposed to help, but I guess it didn't help enough..."Frank ran his hands along Gerard's back.

Gerard sobbed brokenly.

"I'm sorry sweetie, I didn't mean to hurt you..."Franks hands gently massaged his lower back and he leaned down, kissing his shoulder.

Gerard sobbed a little longer before relaxing a bit, his loud moans of pain and discomfort quieting. His breath still came in shuttering gasps.

"I think we're better now. I'm going to move, okay sweetheart?"

Gerard tried his hardest to ignore the pain.

he bit his lip, hiding his pitiful whimpers.

"uh...God, you're so tight, Gee..."Frank groaned.

Gerard shuttered at the hot breath on his neck, whimpering softly.

"Shh, it's okay, baby..."Frank murmured.

A bitter metallic taste was faintly noticeable to Gerard as he bit his lip harder.

Frank picked up pace and Gerard closed his eyes, just wanting it all to be over.

A tear slipped down his face as he thought about it.

First of all, this was what his life had come to. He was just...a toy. He was going to be used for someone else's pleasure, even if it hurt him.

And second, no one loved him.

That hit even harder than the former thought.

His mother...Mikey...They didn't want him.

And he thought Frank loved him, but if he was willing to hurt him to get something... did he really?

Gerard didn't even know at that point. Everything was just so confusing...

He didn't want to think about it, but it was burning a hole In his mind.

It didn't take long for Frank's thrusts to get sloppy.

He stilled and came inside Gerard with a loud groan.

he pulled back breathing heavily and Gerard collapsed, his support gone.

he just laid there for a moment before he burst into tears, sobbing quietly.

"Shh, shh, shh, shh... No, don't cry, sweetheart...You did really good..." Frank came to sit next to him, his boxers now pulled on.

He touched Gerard's back softly.

"I...I did?" Gerard asked between sobs.

"Of course, baby...You were such a good little boy."Frank pulled him into his lap.

Gerard looked up at him with teary eyes.

Frank leaned down and kissed his cheek, wiping away a few tears with his thumb.

"You're a good boy, Gee." He said, gently petting his hair.

"Are you tired?"

Gerard's yawn answered his question.

Frank chuckled.

"Alright, let's clean you up quick. then you can sleep." he sighed, getting up.

He cleaned Gerard off (the boy blushing dark red and averting his gaze the entire time), Before setting him back on the bed.

He found his discarded boxers, slipping them back on him.

Then he laid down with him, wrapping his arms around his smaller frame.

Gerard still sniffled and his breaths were short and shuddery.

Frank planted soft kisses on his cheek and neck.

Gerard felt warm and fuzzy inside, despite the pain in his backside.

"F-Frank?"He asked softly.

"Mm?"Frank sighed, his warm breath tickling Gerard's face.

"Do...D-do you..."Gerard fought to push the words out.

"What, sweetheart?"Frank encouraged him.

"Well...I was just wondering...D-do you, um...love me?"Gerard asked, his tiny mumbling voice barely audible.

"Gee, baby, of course I do. I love you a lot." He assured him.

"Y-you do?"

"I do." Frank hugged him tighter.

"I...I love you too."Gerard mumbled, snuggling back into him.