Games

Frank stepped into the room.

Gerard smiled at him.

"Hi, sweetheart. How are you doing?" Frank asked, smiling back.

"Good. Um...how are you?" Gerard asked.

"Pretty good. Tired from work. but seeing you makes it better."

"I'm glad I make you happy..."Gerard mumbled.

"Of course, Gee."Frank walked over, sitting on the bed next to him.

"Hey, sweetie, I was wondering...if you could do something for me?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Um...O-okay, w-what?"Gerard asked softly, blushing and suddenly feeling nervous.

"I want you to play with me, baby..."He said in a soft, low voice, Pulling Gerard into his lap.

"W-what?"Gerard, asked, confused and red as a cherry.

"I have a game, okay? I'll teach you how to play." Frank looked at him

Gerard nodded slowly, still looking and feeling suspicious.

"It's a really fun game, I promise. How you play is...Well, it's sort of like Simon says, but a little different. I tell you to do something, and you do it. And if you follow all the directions well...I'll give you a special reward."Frank explained shortly.

Gerard slowly nodded, once again.

"Alright. the first thing I want you to do is...Give me a kiss. can you do that?"Frank asked.

"Okay..."Gerard mumbled.

This really wasn't how he pictured his first kiss.

He wanted --and unrealistically so-- it to be with his friend Lindsey. but he knew she was out of his league. that would never have happened.

Frank cleared his throat, raising his eyebrows and smiling a little.

"Come on...The key is you've gotta do it quick, or you won't win." He said and Gerard snapped out of his daze.

He leaned in slowly, eyes closed, pressing his lips against Frank's softly.

He wasn't sure what to do from there, but luckily Frank didn't instruct him further. instead he simply kissed back.

Gerard was thankful for the fact that he didn't have to do much, but he also felt uncomfortable and awkward.

Frank pulled away.

"Good boy. Now, the next thing I want you to do is take off your shirt, okay?"

Gerard took a deep breath, slowly unbuttoning his pajama top.

He slipped it off, before looking up at Frank for further instructions.

Frank smiled.

He trailed a hand down, gently caressing Gerard's waist.

"Now your pants..." He helped him shift to take them off.

Gerard frowned.

"I...I don't think I like this game..."He mumbled, looking down.

"Aw, what's wrong, cupcake?" Frank leaned down to look at him.

"It's scary..."Gerard mumbled.

"No, it's not scary, sweetheart. There's nothing to be scared of..."Frank kissed his cheek.

"W-why do you w-want my clothes off?" Gerard asked slowly.

In his experience, the only reason frank took his clothes if was to hurt him or bathe him. He wasn't getting a bath, to his knowledge. And he hadn't done anything wrong...well, he didn't think he had?

"Because you're just so pretty...I want to see you better."

Gerard looked up with slight distrust.

"Can we take your boxers off?" Frank asked softly.

Gerard bit his lip.

He didn't want to get it trouble...

"O-okay..."He mumbled softly.

Frank smiled a little.

He slowly slipped Gerard's boxers off.

Gerard drew a shaky breath.

"Are you okay?" Frank asked in a soft, warm voice.

Gerard gave a hesitant nod.

He felt slightly sick.

But he wasn't going to say that. How could he? He was absolutely terrified that something he said would make Frank mad.

And that was the last thing he wanted to do, for his own sake.

I've decided to make these a little longer. I apologize again for...everything. Oh, and I forgot to ask, how do you guys feel about the cover? and how do you feel about the story so far? let me know in the comments!