Shut your eyes, kiss me goodnight, and sleep

Wow thats a long title. Im channeling FOB today. The song above is the song that inspired the book title. Beautifully worded and sang. beautiful song. Kudos to MCR. The picture is sort of a general idea of the room. probably without the weird plant thing. Idk. anyhow, enjoy!

Gerard had his arms wrapped around Franks neck loosely as he was carried, not paying much attention to where he was going.

A thought crossed his mind suddenly and he sat up a little.

"Please d-don't take me t-to the basement..."He mumbled.

"Shhh, it's okay, Sweetie. I'm not taking you down there this time, don't worry."Frank patted his back gently.

He leaned back against Franks shoulder, his eyes fluttering closed.

He was set down gently and his fingers were carefully untangled from Frank's neck.

He sunk into a soft bed. it wasn't his own bed, he knew that.

he opened one eye to see that, as he expected, he wasn't in the basement.

The room he was in was warm and...smelled like vanilla? probably a candle somewhere.

The walls were a dark Blue-grey and the bedding around him was layers of grey.

He sighed.

It was nice...

He pretended for a moment that none of those bad things had ever happened. that he was just staying at a friend's...

None of his friend's houses smelled that nice...

His thoughts were interupted as he heard Frank come back into the room.

He looked up at him sleepily.

Frank was holding some  clean pajamas.

he peeled the towel off of him.

"I'm just gonna get you dressed quick and then you can rest while I get you something to eat. okay?" He asked.

Gerard hummed in response, nodding tiredly.

The clothes were quickly pulled onto him and his hair was ruffled with the towel.

"There you go."He Kissed his cheek.

Gerard would've flinched, but he was too tired to move.

Frank peeled the bed covers back, before lifting Gerard up and placing him under them.

Once he was tucked in, Frank brushed some stray hairs out of his face, kissing his forehead.

"Just sleep, Sweetheart."