They are turtles? Seriously!

Gwen's P.O.V

Man this guy was taking forever!

"HURRY UP! I WANNA GET OUT OF HERE!" I yelled in a whiny voice.

"I'M DOING THE BEST I CAN!" The dude yelled.

"WELL MAKE YOUR BEST BETTER!" I yelled back, I'm pretty sure I heard him groan in frustration. I did an over exaggerated laugh, because I wanted him to hear it. I saw the door open and what I didn't expect to see came through the door.

Four flipping walking and talking turtles that were ripped, well at least two of them were, came through that door. They had flipping weapons too!

"Oh. My. Gosh. I did NOT see that coming!" I yelled.

"Did not see what coming?" One in the orange mask asked. Oh yeah, and they each have their own colored mask!

"That you guys are turtles that can walk and talk!" I yelled back.

"Well, we aren't going to hurt you." The one in the blue mask assured.

"Well, I forgot to mention that you have weapons and now I feel threatened and since two of you are like ripped and have SHARP weapons, that doesn't help!" I yelled, once again!

"Oh." Was all Blue said. Yeah, I'm calling them colours.

"How about you Red?" I asked Red, "Aren't the talking type. Oh and Purple, do you think you could get me out of these shackles?"

"Yeah. Just give me another minute." Purple said and undone the braces.

"Yes! I can move my arms!" I yelled, got up, grabbed a beaker and threw it at the wall.

"Why did you do that?! That was a perfectly good beaker!" Purple yelled.

"'Cause I wanted to!" I said firmly.

"Well, I could have put it to good use!" He exclaimed.

"Well, dummy, there are plenty around the room!" I stated.

"So! That could have been-" Purple started, but got cut off by Red.

"WOULD YOU GUYS SHUT UP ALREADY?!" Red screamed.

"Jeez, no need to make my eardrums burst." I mumbled.

"Well, that's the only way I am going to get it through that thick skull of yours!" Red exclaimed. That got me going.

"What right do you have to say that?! You don't know anything about me!" I yelled in his face. Literally. I got off the table-thingy, walked up to him, got on the tip of my toes, 'cause I'm short, and screamed in his face.

His face was flushed, his eyes wide and mouth gaping, but no words came out of his fat mouth.

"That's what I thought. Now where are we?" I asked after I got calm.

"We are in TCRI." Orange stated like it was obvious.

"Oh, that helps me so much." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"If this helps we are in New York City." Blue said.

"New Y-York C-City...? That's far away from my home..." I said quietly after a pause, thinking about what my parents are thinking and doing about me going missing.

I felt tears come to my eyes. One fell, then another and I was now having an emotional breakdown. Not common for me.

How am I supposed to get home...?