Oh my...

Gwen's P.O.V.

I was listening to music with my headphones. All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor blasting through my headphones. When I listen to music, I cannot hear anything and I zone the world out, like when I read.

I was singing, thinking I was alone, but I forgot that Raph was watching me, while everybody else is doing something.

Hannah, Tia and Lilith shopping, ew. Leo, Donnie and Mikey are with Splinter for a training excercise. Raph refused to go, so now he is my babysitter. Hurray...

Raph's P.O.V.

I was listening to Gwen singing. She was really good, but if only I knew the stinkin' song.

"Hey Raph?" I heard a voice ask next to me.

"Yeah?" I ask looking to the side of me. Gwen was inches away from my face. I blushed slightly.

"We should hang out." She said.

"We are." I said back.

"No! I mean, like, tonight at the park or on the rooftops or something." She said and sat down next to me. She had glasses on. Huh, I didn't know she wore glasses...

"Yeah. Since when did you wear glasses?" I asked, not trying to sound rude.

"Since kintergarden," She said, "I don't wear them much anymore though."

"You should wear them more often, you look really pretty with them on." I blurted out. I mentally face palmed and blushed.

"Oh. Thanks..." She said shyly and looked away.

I lifted her face by her chin to look at me. She had her own cute blush. I started to lean in until I heard a, "We're home~"

I scooted away and looked at the ground. She stood up and greeted the three girls.

I stood up and started punching the punching bag. A little angry, but I have no idea why.

I started punching the dummy harder and harder until it flung off the hook. I was breathing heavily and sweating.

I left the dummy there and went into the dojo, doing push-ups. Little did I realize that somebody was watching me, but from where..?

Gwen's P.O.V.

I played truth or dare with Lilith, Hannah and Tia and because I had to choose dare, I have to stalk Raph.

I was sitting in the tree inside of the dojo. Watching him do push-ups. He can do a lot of them. I can barely do ten. Yes it's sad, I know.

I was watching the sweat drip down his face and going down his arms. He then groaned in frustration and stood up.

He walked underneath where I was. I was on a pretty low branch, if I was to hang from my legs, my face would be in front of his.

I grinned, swung down and hung by my legs.

"Hey Raphie." I said.

He turned around. He chuckled and said, "What are you doin'?"

"Just hangin' around." I said.

"You are so cute." He said. I blushed slightly and looked away.

Even though I was upside down, he cupped my face in his hands and our lips met.

I was shocked for a few seconds, but kissed back anyways. Our lips moved in sync. It lasted for almost a minute until we heard Mikey say, "Ew! Cover my eyes!"

I yelped and fell off the tree. I groaned in pain and sat up.

"Thanks a lot Mikey." I said and sat up, rubbing my back.

"What? Did I ruin something special?" Mikey teased. I pouted and crossed my arms.

"Aw! Gwen and Raphie, sittin' in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the turtle in the baby carriage- Ah!" Mikey was cut off by screaming, then he ran away from an angry Raph.

I giggled and saw Leo standing there, smiling, but had a hurt glint in his eyes. I stood up and walked over to him.

"Are you okay, Leo?" I asked, with my hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Why do you ask?" He asked me.

"Oh, uh, I'm just wondering." I said and looked away

Things are going to be a lot more awkward around here...