Shopping and another new friend...

Gwen's P.O.V.

"Hannah! I just realised something!" I yelled running across the lair. The guys were on patrol and told Hannah to stay with me.

"Did you realise that Raph has been staring at you a lot more?!"

"No! I ju- Wait what?"

"Raph has been more stalker-ish lately. Watching you from a distance and admiring you!"

"Crazy stalker. Well, I just realized I haven't taken a shower in four days and I have no clothes!"

"Oh, well you can take a shower, put on some of my clothes, then we could use some of my money from my old job to buy you some." She explained.

"Okay! But, are you sure you want to spend your money?" I asked.

"Not all of it." She said.

"I will pay you back." I demanded.

"No, you don't have to."

"Yes! Dude! You are declining money!"

"Fine! Pay me back, I won't care! Now go take a shower! Its the third door on the right!" She yelled.

I playfully glared at her and made a stupid face. She was about to laugh, but she got it under control and, also, made a stupid face.

Complete silence... Until we both bursted out laughing at the same time.

"Alright, you can pick out clothes for me Hannah. Imma take a showah!" I said and ran into the bathroom.

Hannah's P.O.V.

I picked out Gwen's outfit to conclude my suspicions. I need to know if Raph is starting to have feelings for Gwen! I picked out a tight, red v-neck shirt and black leggings. I will let her wear her own shoes. She has red tennis shoes, so why not!

I knocked on the bathroom door and yelled, "Gwen! Your clothes are outside the door!"

"Okay!" Gwen yelled.

Raph's P.O.V.

During patrol it was as boring as usual, no skulls to bash in. That's boring to me. At least we got a good exercise every night.

We walked in the lair and Hannah was napping on the couch.

"I call first shower!" I yelled and heard all of them groan. I chuckled and walked to the bathroom.

When I walked in, I saw the last thing I had expected...

I saw Gwen, in her bra and underwear, bent over facing away from me. I couldn't move or blink.

She stood up straight and got goosebumps, probably from the open door. She slowly turned around and gasped. Her wide brown eyes gaze to my face and she was thinking.

I was honestly scared. I've seen shows where the guy walks in on the girl and the girl slaps him.

I heard, "Oh gosh!" From the hallway. Then I felt a stinging sensation on my face and I knew I deserved it. So, I turned around, mumbled a thank you and walked out.

Leo's P.O.V.

I heard the bathroom door open, but never close.

I walked over there and saw Raph standing there frozen. I looked over his shoulder and saw Gwen in her bra and underwear, standing there and yelled, "Oh gosh!"

I ran back to the main room and sat down. A few seconds later I heard a loud 'smack' sound and turned my head in the direction of the noise.

I, then, saw Raph walking over to his room, blushing and holding his left cheek.

Huh, wonder what happened.

$Time Skip: To the mall!$

Hannah's P.O.V.

Gwen and I were walking in the mall, then suddenly I found my old friend Tia!

She was sitting on the bench alone staring off into space. I walked over there and sat next to her. She flinched and looked over at me.

"Hi Tia!" I said.

"Hey Hannah! How are you holdin' up?" She asked.

"Good!" I said.

"Thats good!" She replied.

"Hey Hannah, who is this?" Gwen asked.

"This is Tia! A really good friend of mine!"

"Cool! Does she know about them?" Gwen whispered.

"No."

"Should we tell her about them?"

"I don't know." I said.

"You seem to trust her a lot so why not?" She asked.

"I guess so, Leo is going to be mad though."

"With the both of us, I'm sure we can handle him!" She said and punched my shoulder.

I smiled and walked over to Tia.

"Hey, Tia. Are you busy at all?" I asked her.

"No... Why?"

"We are going to show you something that we haven't showed anybody."

"Okay."

"But, first we are going to go shopping for this lady." I said and gestured to Gwen, then at that moment she just burped loudly.

"'Scuse me." She said and covered her mouth.

"Oh, I meant this child." I said playfully.

"Thank you! I am NOT a lady!" She said. I chuckled, "Wanna go with us?"

"Sure!" She said and walked alongside Gwen and me.

-Time skip- (Not good at shopping! :3)

Tia's P.O.V.

Hannah and Gwen were leading me down the street to show me their 'secret'.

We stopped at a manhole cover, they lifted up the manhole cover and gestured inside.

"Okay..." I said with hesitation, but went in there very reluctantly.

They jumped in afterwards, after shutting the cover. They gestured to follow and they walked down the sewers until they reached subway tracks.

They started running and then I started running too. We saw a light and started running faster.

When we reached our destination, there was a really cool room type thing with a TV and bean bag and a inground couch.

"Whoa... This is cool!" I exclaimed.

"Yep. Guys!" Hannah and Gwen yelled in sync.

"What?!" A voice yelled and a turtle with a red mask came out of a room.

"Who is this and what is she doing here?!"

"Hey, calm down! We trust her!" Gwen said. Another turtle, but in a blue mask walked out.

He didn't look too happy to see me here... At all...