I'm a monster......

Raph's P.O.V.

I could basically feel the glare that Leo was giving me, but I couldn't stop staring at her eyes. They were eyes like I've never seen before.

They were brown, like Donnie's, but with a little less reddish color. They were dark yet light and just... Amazing...

Wait... Are her eyes supposed to turn completely black?

Gwen's P.O.V.

Raph was not getting off. He was just like staring into my soul. I have one word to describe how I felt. Pissed.

The longer he stared into my eyes. The angrier I got. When I hit my angriest point, my mind just went completely blank. I could hear muffled screams, yelling and roars that I was not sure who it was from.

Once my mind cleared I saw something that I never wanted to see. Two of my new friends completely beaten, but the worse that was hurt was Raph...

Leo's P.O.V.

Raph still was just staring at her and I was glaring at him. Then, her eyes turned completely black, she started breathing heavily and her skin became red and her muscles were flexed. I didn't know a girl could ever have so much muscles!

The look on Raph's face was hilarious, but it was funny until she threw him clear across the room and made him get slammed against the wall and left cracks there. He got back up and just stared at her with fear and anger in his eyes.

Gwen looked scary, like she was now taller than Donnie! And she was pretty short when we first found her.

While I was distracted I never noticed her and Raph were fighting and it was a close fight, but Gwen won and charged after me. I grabbed my katanas out of their sheath and got ready to attack.

She threw a punch at me and I blocked it, but went flying anyways and got back to my feet. My katanas were across the room.

Oh crap... BAM! A punch in the face and flew against the wall. I became unconscious.

Gwen's P.O.V.

I saw two of my new friends sprawled out on the floor, cracks on the walls and blood. On the floor. Some on the wall.

"What happened in here?!" I heard a very strict and sharp voice yell.

"Oh my gosh. What happened in he- Leo! Raph!" I heard Donnie yell and run toward Leo and Mikey ran toward Raph.

"What happened, Gwen?!" Donnie yelled. I didn't reply. Just started breathing heavily and running out of the place.

I'm a monster...