A new friend! A new stalker...

Hannah's P.O.V.

I finally escaped the hell hole I was held captive in. I remember that horrid day. I shuddered thinking about it.

I made sure no one was looking and slipped down the manhole cover. I was limping the entire way. When I saw the light of the lair I start to move a little faster, knowing my home is just near my grasp.

When I got there I heard talking, but when I went through the turnstiles it stopped. I heard footsteps coming this way and saw Leo. My dear, Leo.

I had a crush on him for a while, but never gained the courage to tell him. When he hugged me and cried into my shoulder, I knew that I had been missed, which warmed my heart.

All of the boys joined the hug. It was interrupted, by a red-headed girl who was probably an inch or two shorter than me.

I can tell that we are going to get along. We are going to be great friends.

Gwen's P.O.V.

I had been talking to Hannah for a good while. We had a lot in common, except she was more level-headed than me and she likes a different band than me.

I'm not one for One Direction, but some of their music is catchy and some of it is just plain annoying. And they are gaaaay.

Leo was like making glances towards us a lot and it was starting to get creepy. I could also see Raph making glances toward us also, but not a lot just a little.

We were talking about food. I was really hungry. So, the talk didn't really help. My stomach made a really loud growl and I was trying not to laugh.

Then, it sounded like my stomach was copying a whale. That was when I started laughing. I stopped laughing after about three minutes.

I ended up falling on the ground. I sighed, then burped and giggled.

"You are one interesting child." Raph muttered not looking up from his comic.

"Thank you," I said and rolled over, "I'm hungry."

"Me too." Mikey and Hannah said at the same time.

"Do you want me to order pizza?" Leo asked.

"Yes!" Me, Hannah and Mikey yelled at the same time.

"Okay. Just be patient." Leo said as he walked into the kitchen.

"I love pizza! Its my favorite food~!" I yelled in a sing-song voice.

"Me too!" Mikey yelled in the same voice as me.

"Oh~!" We both yelled in unision and laughed. I walked over to my backpack and grabbed my iPod out of it. I looked at my music and found my most favorite song in the world. It was really quiet, so I got my mini speakers out of my bag and plugged my iPod into it.

I let out a little squeal before pressing play. Everyone looked over here as the music started playing and I was swaying my hips to the beat and singing along to Talk Dirty by Jason Derulo. Mikey came up and danced with me and Raph was staring the entire time.

Hm... I wonder why...

Raph's P.O.V.

Gwen looked, let me say it, hot. The way her hips swayed side to side and the way her hair moved with the beat.

She looked... amazing...