The beginning... Or the end...?

Gwen's P.O.V

I sat in Donnie's lab, allowing him to look at my wrist. Hissing in pain at some points and kicking him at others. He would glare at me if I kicked him and would apologize quickly if he hurt me.

He finished finally and I could walk around the lair. I had been cooped up in here for a few months, have delt with a few dramas, had some new experiences and tried living in the sewers for a change. I love it here, but I also miss home. I had been away from home for a long time.

I sat on the couch with everybody, they were watching some sort of show. Then suddenly, breaking news interrupted it. I heard the news man talking.

Breaking news, blah blah blah. Missing girl, blah blah blah. From Washington, blah blah blah. Her name is Gwen, blah blah what now?

I looked at the television with shock. I saw a picture of my face that I took, I was bored. But that is not the expresson I had in the picture.

At that moment I was blushing pretty bad... I thought I looked terrible in that picture. And who knew how many people could see it?!

"Is that you Gwen?" I heard Raph ask. I swallowed thickly, "Uh... Maybe...?"

I looked back at the screen and saw that they put my cheerleading picture up there.

"Uh, I think that's enough watching TV guys..." I said, really embarrassed.

"I bet Raph would love to see you in a short skirt, huh Raph?" Mikey stated. Raph blushed like mad, "I would not!"

"Denial proves it!"

I literally smacked my forehead, "That doesn't mean anything Mikey! Denial means that he wouldn't want to see my ugly self in a stupid skirt!"

"You aren't ugly!" I heard Raph yell. We all turned toward him, "You are the prettiest girl I have ever seen! You have the best personality to add onto that! I know that you aren't the most perfect girl in the world," He walked over to me, "But you are the most perfect girl in my world..."

I blushed deeper. Never in my life have I EVER had anybody say something that sweet to me...

"I have been wanting to ask you, Gwen, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, a little nervous, but he didn't show it.

"Yes..." I mumbled under my breath.

"What?" He asked, making it obvious that he couldn't hear me.

"I said," I whispered into his ear, "Yes."

I looked at him, he had a shocked look on his face and his lips were twitching up into a smile.

"R-Really?!" He said, obviously surprised.

"Yes!" I hugged him around his neck. He hugged me back around the waist.

"Aw~!" I heard Mikey and the three other girls coo.

"Shut up!" Raph and I both yelled and looked at them with a glare. They laughed.

"A perfect match! I saw it from day three!" Mikey said in awe and held up his three fingered hand.

"Day three?" Lilith asked, tilting her head in confusion. I saw Donnie staring at her, drooling like a bull mastiff.

"Yo, Don! Take a picture! It will last longer!" I giggled. Donnie's eyes widened and he turned away, blushing and crossing his arms, along with pouting. Then I caught Lilith staring at him with a blush on her pale face.

I giggled even harder and Raph was watching me, amusement pure on his face. I already know what he is thinking, 'Oh my gosh, Gwen is so cute!'

Just a guess! I never said it was true!