The decision...

Gwen's P.O.V.

"I will... Go with you guys." I said with a pause between the two statements.

"Alright," Leo said clapping his unusually large hands, "We will leave now. Before any more Kraang droids come!"

And with that we left the building, of course, after getting my backpack and other belongings.

Raph's P.O.V.

I can't believe that Leo would just tell a complete stranger that they could stay with us!

Even though she looks like a thirteen year old girl. And she said that she was far away from her home... What am I thinking?! I gotta talk to Leo about this later!

Leo's P.O.V.

I could tell that Raph was gonna talk to me later, but I don't care. She looked scared. Like a deer in headlights that cried. I felt pity at that very moment.

We arrived at a manhole cover.

"Alright! Here we are!' I exclaimed.

"Um... Where?" Gwen asked.

"Oh, in the sewers," I replied.

"Sweet! I always wanted to go in the sewers!" Gwen exclaimed, "Can somebody open that?"

"Yeah, I will." I said lifting the manhole cover.

"Alright. I will go in! Somebody hold my stuff!" She yelled handing Raph her stuff, which is only a backpack that has who-knows-what in it and a binder probably filled with paper or books.

While I was in thought everybody was down in the sewers. I quickly caught up to them and slid the manhole cover back into place.

"Hey, Gwen?" I asked.

Gwen's P.O.V.

"Hey, Gwen?" Leo asked out of the blue.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?" He asked.

"I don't mind at all. Just as long they aren't creepist questions," I stated and chuckled along with him.

"They aren't 'creepist' questions, but if they get too personal just let me know," He replied with a slight chuckle, "Let's wait until we get to the lair. Can you run?"

"Yes, I can run and I am glad I wore sweats and tennis shoes." I stated matter of factly.

"Well, can you run faster than us?" He gestured toward him and his brothers.

"I don't know. I might be able to keep a good pace, but not completely sure if I am faster than you guys," I replied.

"There is only one way to find out!" He said and sprinted down the tunnel along with his brothers.

"Hey! Wait up!" I said and sprinted to catch up with them, but I was behind.

"Ah, screw it!" I said loudly and started walking at a fast pace. Wait! Raph still had my stuff! How can he run with them?!

I saw light and turnstiles. I wonder if that is it? Yep. That's it. I knew 'cause Leo was just leaning on the wall and smiling smugly.

He actually... Looked kind of cute...