Awkward.....

Raph's P.O.V.

Ever since Gwen and I kissed, it has been REALLY awkward in the lair. Leo has barely spoken to anybody, Gwen tries to avoid eye contact and any heated conversations, but Mikey and Donnie act as they usually do. I do not get it! I get why Gwen is awkward, but for Leo, it's just weird for him to be this way.

Don has been happier than usual, have no idea why. He is usually sulking, in his lab of course. Mikey have been his usual self, watching out for people kissing though, he doesn't want to see that again.

I saw Gwen, sitting on the couch, bobbing her head up and down to the music blasting through her headphones. I started staring at her and I didn't know, until I heard the all-too-familiar voice of my youngest brother, Mikey.

"Dude, you're drooling again," I turned my head immediately to where Mikey was standing, laughing his butt off. Again.

"Shut up," I said, crossed my arms, pouted and blushed like mad. I saw out if the corner of my eye, Gwen shaking her head and mumbling. She shifted and layed back on the couch, closing her eyes.

I couldn't help, but stare at her again. I just love her fatial features! Even if she has a few zits.

She has full lips that purse perfectly on her bottom lip, her high-cheekbones, her cute nose, but she never smiles. She claims that she have never had braces before, but her teeth are pefectly straight! It looks like she have had braces before.

"Raph! Seriously dude! This time you are actually drooling," Mikey said, crossing his arms. I wiped the trail of saliva off my chin.

I grumbled angrily and walked into my room. I sat on my bed and hugged my knees to my chest, getting lost in thought.

I know I have basically just met Gwen, but it seems like I've known her forever. Gosh, she is not like any girl I have ever met. She is happy, talkative, very energetic, and is very caring. Then at some points, she has the worst temper, she can beat the crap out of people, she is mean, determined, and competative.

At first she can be the sweetest, cutest thing on the planet, then the next thing you know she is like the Devil's daughter.

I drifted off into a dreamless sleep, drowned by my own thoughts...

Gwen's P.O.V.

I was laying on the couch. I was listening to my music, that is until my iPod died. I groaned and set it behind me.

I started to get a pain in my back, so I rolled over, falling off the couch.

"Gah! You fart sack'a'trash bag!" I yelled at the floor.

"Fart sack'a- What?" I heard Hannah ask.

"Fart sack'a'trash bag. Get it right," I said, sitting up.

"Ah. I get it," She stood in front of me. I stared at her, making an interesting face while doing so. She was completely silent, doing nothing, but staring back.

I spit at her and yelled, "Ebola!"

I ran and laughed maniacally. I heard her yell, "Ew! Gwen!"

I ran up the tree in the dojo and looked down at her. She started to bark at me, so I started hissing and meowing at her.

She tried to climb up the tree, but ended up slipping and falling off, she groaned in pain, "Ow..."

I snickered and said, "Take that!"

I climbed a little higher, but I slipped off and landed on my wrist.

She started laughing, but immediately stopped as I glared at her. I was growling at the pain in my wrist.

Hannah rushed over to me and asked, "Are you okay?"

"No," I shook my head, "I think I broke my wrist."

She gently took my wrist in her hand and she nodded, "Your wrist is definitely broken, no doubt."

Well that is just great...