Surprisingly... Crazy...

Gwen's P.O.V.

He looked kind of cute... Oh, what am I thinking! He is probably like five years older than me at least!

"What are you staring at?" Leo asked.

"Oh! Um. Nothing," I replied as I walked past him into a room.

"What is this place?" I asked in complete amazement.

"This is the lair. We are just in the main room. There is a dojo, kitchen, Donnie's lab, and our rooms," He said pointing to individual room's and a hallway.

"Wow! This place is huge! I could just do a cartwheel right now!" I yelled.

"Then do one," He simply said.

"Alright. But don't get jealous," I said laughing afterwards. He laughed also. I love his laugh. Its so heart warming. I did a cartwheel and realized somebody still had my bags.

"Oh! I need my backpack and binder!" I yelled in realization and slipped, "Ow! My butt. I'm so used to carpet's and grass."

"Are you alright?" He asked while running over to me.

"Psh! Yeah! Of course I'm alright! I've taken a lot harder falls!" I said while getting up.

"Well, in that case. Yeah, I'm totally gonna be jealous!" He yelled and laughed. I also laughed.

"Where's Raph? 'Cause I know he did something with my bag and binder! I need to finish my book!" I exclaimed.

"Alright. I will go find him. Don't break anything," He said while walking off.

I just stood there. Then a thought came to me.

"I will do yoga!" I yelled. That is usually what I say when I do extremely painful stretches and almost break my back.

So, I did that for about ten minutes and almost completely forgot that Leo was going to look for Raph.

"Where is he?" I asked myself, "I will search for him! So, he went this way!"

I walked to where the bedrooms were and listened through each of them. One I heard slobbery eating noises, that reminded me of my brother... Another I heard complete silence, same with the next. Then I heard yelling in the last one.

I tried listening, but then the door opened.

Raph's P.O.V.

I just finished yelling at Leo for: One, coming into my room without knocking and two, for letting a complete stranger into the lair.

I opened the door and the last thing I expected was standing out there, so of course I ran into it and probably almost squashed it to death. And 'it' was Gwen.

"Ow! Get off of me you fat lard!" She yelled.

"No," I just simply said.

"What? Why?" She asked.

"'Cause," I stated.

"'Cause why?" Damn it. She's that type of person.

"'Cause maybe I wanna break your back!" I yelled.

"You already fulfilled your wish! Now get your fat shell off of me!" She yelled in complete anger.

"Raph! Get off of her! Do you know how wrong that looks?!" Leo yelled.

What...?

Leo's P.O.V.

"Raph! Get off of her! Do you know how wrong that looks?!" I yelled. Raph was on her, like his plastron was squishing her torso and I would not be able to understand how bad that must hurt, because I also have a plastron and she is smaller than him in almost every way! Also when I said how 'wrong' that looks, I meant the fact that his face was about only two inches away from hers.

He now moved to where he wasn't squishing her, but straddling her! If anyone doesn't know what I mean, his hands are on either side of her head, his legs caging hers and their faces were completely red!

But why isn't he getting off?!