'I hope I can be forgiven for my mistake...'

Raph's P.O.V.

I heard yelling, but I ignored it. Once it started getting louder I got concerned.

"Raph. Are you okay?" Donnie asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Are you sure? Well, being you woke up two days earlier than you were supposed to... Wait. Why did you wake up earlier than my calculations?"

"I do not know, honestly. When I was unconscious, I heard Gwen talking to me and she told me to wake up so she could apologize to my face. Maybe thats why. She gave me new found hope. I hated being able to hear her, but not able to mo-" I was cut off by glass breaking and yelling.

I got up, but Donnie told me to lay back down. I didn't listen and ran, even though it hurt, to my room. I saw Leo leave with Sensei and saw Gwen on her knees crying and bloody on the ground. I ran over to her and whispered, "It's going to be okay."

"What happened?!" I heard Donnie yell as he ran over to us. I also heard him gasp, "Lets get her to the lab. Mikey! Carry her into the lab!"

"No! I got it. Just let me carry her." I said quickly and scooped her up into my arms. Blood was getting on my arms from her back, but I didn't care. She needed help.

Once I got to the lab, I set her down on the lab bench and let Donnie fix her up.

"What injuries does she have?" I asked

"Well, she has been stabbed by two things on her back and they must have been pretty deep, because some blood came out of her mouth. We will need to ask her a few questions when she is calmed down. Also, one of us should talk to Leo too. I think he was talking to Gwen before all this happened." Donnie explained.

"Yeah." Was all I said as a reply as I was sitting in a chair next to the lab bench, "Wait. You know how she went all berserk when I pissed her off?"

"...Yeah... Why?"

"Well, if Leo pissed her off, she could've just kicked his butt."

"Yeah... So?"

"Well, why didn't she?"

"I don't know, Raph. We'll just have to ask her later." Donnie spoke the final reply before walking off to get some supplies to clean Gwen's wounds.

Leo's P.O.V.

As I walked into the dojo with Sensei, the words Gwen spoke echoed in my mind. She has five little brothers and sisters. Is she the oldest? Does she have older siblings that care about her?

"Leonardo. You must tell me what happened back there." Splinter said. I briefly explained what happened.

"I see. You let your anger control you. I had this talk with Raphael as well. You can't let anger control you. It is a dangerous ally. If you let it consume you. You loose sight of everything. You must be more careful next time. Or something will happen that will leave scars on you and everyone around you." He spoke clearly and walked into his room, leaving me standing there.

"I guess I should go talk to the guys, then." I said and walked to Raph's room to clean up the mess. Once I finished I walked to the lab and saw Gwen sitting on the lab bench, hugging her legs and listening to Raph's and Donnie's conversation.

I hope I can be forgiven for my mistake...