Wedding?

[A/N] a friend and I were talking, she said; Imagine your OTP getting married, but with a twist. Of course I took that as a challenge. [This is for you Little one💜] A Weding One Shot! Enjoy!

Year after year you had to comfort her, year after year you had to hold her and tell her that it would be Okay. It was time after time that he hurted her and time after time that you watched her going back to him.

You fell for her the first time you met, she had dropped her incredibly hot coffee over you and offered to pay your dry cleaning bill. You took her out for a coffee and you hit it off right away. She told you about her then ex-boyfriend and with you being to scared you friendzoned yourself. But you knew that you two were more than friends, she admitted that once when she was drunk. Though neither one of you brought it up ever again.

She was going to get married to him and there was nothing you could do about it, you knew that. You couldnt handle the thought of going to her wedding So you declined the invatation, said you had to visit your father back home.

You sit at your apartment, after mother cut you off you didnt have alot to spend. Its not much But it's yours. She is getting married to him right now, and your cat looks at you as if you're an idiot. You jump up and think about how eventhough your cat can't speak, your cat is right; you are an idiot.

Quickly, you jump in your car and you drive. You jump out of your car after you parked it rather sloppy. You rush into the church, its a big church with alot of doors but you can hear the the words that the priest sais. You don't think about what will come or about what you will say or about the fact that you're wearing sweatpants. You barge in; this is your moment!

"I object!" you yell and everyone turns around and looks at you. You see her looking at you from the altar you are to far away to see her face, not like you could see it either way as it was hidden behind a veil but she stops all her movements so you continue "please Don't marry him" you say your voice full of sadness and hope "he doesnt deserve you, all he does is hurt you. I love you, I have always loved you and even if you do decide to marry him then you should know that he will hurt you again. I would never, I will always keep loving you. I will always tell you how pretty you look, how much you mean to me and I will admire you and all your flaws always " You walk up to the soon to be married couple and you look at her. And at him.

You look At her again then again to him, because you have met him once and you dont remember Veronica's boyfriend looking like that at all. The boy gets angry and demands that someone takes you out of his wedding, just as the girl takes of her veil. You gasp. What have you done? This is not the girl you're in love with. This girl has bright blue eyes, like an ocean you could drown in, her hair finally visable underneath the veil was a beautiful blonde instead of Veronica's black hair.

You stutter an apology and turn to leave when you hear her soft voice. "Wait" she sais "take me with you" she begs. You hesitate because you don't know her at all, but the look on her face chances your mind so you nod

"Okay"

Year after year passes. You stand opposide her and you both smile when you say "I do".

And year after year you're happy that you barged into the wrong wedding.

-----------------------[A/N]----------------------------

I hope you enjoyed that! Just to be clear, Lena was in love with Veronica Sinclaire and barged into the Mon-el and Kara wedding.

Hope you liked that too Little one💜

X Val👑