A Parent Mistery part 2

Enjoy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Kara woke up with a big smile on her face, she tried to stretch but she felt a body on top of hers. She looked down and saw a sleeping Lena, she couldn't help but let her smile widen. She thought back to last night when she and Lena had finally admitted their feelings for each other and kissed. A lot. Lena looked beautiful, her hair falling around her face like a curtain of raven black feathers and the small smile on her full pink lips. She must be dreaming about something nice.

"You do know its rude to stare at people right? Its a bit creepy too" came Lena's voice, it was deeper then usual. Kara giggled "I'm sorry I can't help it, you look really pretty and I am really happy right now"

Lena sighed happily and wrapped her arms tighter around Kara's waist "thank you, I am really happy too. I never imagined that you'd be the first to talk about our feelings towards each other"

"Me neither, but we both know you would never have done it either"

"True"

"Hey, Lena?"

"Yes Kara?"

"I have to pee"

~

After Kara had gone to the bathroom they got dressed, Kara wore a blue sundress with white vans while Lena wore black jeans with a green top ( Green makes your eyes pop Lena!). Lena was just brushing her teeth as Kara joined her in the bathroom to do her make-up

"Hey do you know what happened to Alex last night?" Kara asked her. Lena spit out the toothpaste in the sink and shook her head as she dried her mouth on the towel "no, I was pretty preoccupied with a certain blonde" she answered and winked at Kara. Kara blushed "good point. We should get her to join us for breakfast".

When they made their way out of the room Lena took ahold of Kara's hand as if they always had done it. And they did but it was different now, Kara liked it.
They were at Alex' room pretty quick since her room was on the same floor as theirs, and knocked. A few moments later the door opened and the lady who they had met before at Schott technology smiled at them, she wore a oversized Nirvana shirt, Kara recognized it as Alex'

"Euh Maggie right?" Lena spoke first, earning a nod from the small brunette "we're looking for Alex?"

"Oh right, you are Little Danvers and Lesbian Luthor?" Maggie spoke as she stepped aside to let them in

Kara chuckled at Lesbian luthor, earning a punch on her arm from Lena "yeah that's us. Where is Alex?" Lena asked.

"She is showering. She had quite a work out last night" she smirked. Kara and Lena both pulled faces "I didn't need to know that" Kara said with disgust clear on her face.

~

After breakfast they got back in the car, this time Alex drove and Maggie who had joined them after claiming she was so in for a road trip sat beside her in the passengers seat, leaving Kara and Lena in the back.

They sang along to the radio [maggie was quite a good singer while Lena lacked rythem and tune] and played games until Kara was hungry again and ordered Alex to stop somewhere. They had lunch and Lena went to pet some animals that stood outside the restaurant with Kara, trying her hardest to ignore Maggie's and Alex' comments about how she was whipped.