What the hell just happened?

WARNING: THIS PART IS GOING TO GET A LITTLE HEATED!!!

My eyes slowly flutter open to blinding light. I try to turn over to face away from the sun but there's and arm clamping me to a warm and hard chest. We must have fallen asleep and snuggled together during the night. I look up at his face. He looks young and adorable.

"Didn't your mom ever tell you it's rude to stare?" He mumbles with his eyes still closed.

"Probably." This makes him open his eyes with a smile on his face.

"Then why are you still staring?" His hand runs over the curve between my waist and hip.

"Because you look adorable." I snuggle my head back into his chest.

"Don't call me adorable ever again." He sounds amused and seriouse at the same time.

"Then what should I call you? Cute? Sweet? Ni-"

"What about hot? Sexy? Breathtakingly handsome?" He suggests.

"Fine. You're hot, sexy, breathtakingly handsome. . . And adorable." I smile, happy with myself.

His chest rumbles with laughter.

"Put some clothes on, we're going out." He strokes my hair, making me tingle with pleasure.

My breathing hitches as his hand moves down my spine and to my arse.

I move myself so that I'm straddling him. His shirt is off revealing a perfectly sculpted body. I'm in heaven! I trace the dips of his abs all the way down to his 'happy trail' making him inhail sharply. He even has a V line. And I don't mean a little poxy one that you can barely make out. No. I mean a full on, well defined V line.

I place my hands on either side of his head and look straight into his big brown eyes.

"Why do I feel this way?" I whisper, kissing his jaw.

"Because we're mates. Because it's out nature, our instincts." He whispers.

My hands knot in his hair as I lean down and smash out lips together. The kiss is filled will passion and hunger. Its heated and steamy. Its. . . Its. . . Perfect. I tug on his hair making him moan. Its like music to my ears. I smile into the kiss, tugging at his hair again.

In one easy movement he has positioned himself on top of me using his elbows to keep his weight off of me. My heart is pounding in my chest. He slips my silk top over my head and places his lips on my jaw slowly making his way down my neck. He slowly and sentualy kisses my sweet spot making me moan and arch my back. He smiles kissing his way inbetween my breasts and all the way down to the waist band of my shorts. He looks up at me for permission, which I grant with a simple smile. He slowly removes them revealing my black thong. His grin grows wider and wider as he starts to kiss my thighs, never daring to kiss between my legs.

He suddenly stands up and walks over to my suitcase taking out clean underwear, black leggins and a baggy grey vest.

"Put these on. We need to get going. We're going to stop off at my place on the way, for me to change." He throws them at me.

WHAT THE HELL! Oh, thank god. I nearly passed out. You loved every second so shut it! I enjoyed it too much. Exactly, so stop wiening.

I look up at him blankly.

"And don't bother with make-up. You really don't need it." He says over his shoulder, walking into the bathroom.

What the he'll just happened? Did we nearly. . . ? Why did he stop?

I have all the clothes on by the time he comes out of the bathroom. His hair is messy like always, he looks a little flushed but is desperately trying to hide it and he now has his short back on.

"Did I do something wrong? Do you not like how I look?" Daniel always said that no one would ever sleep with me because of how I look. He said that no one would ever love my body the way he could. He-

"Riley, please dont cry." Noah quickly walks over to me and envelopes me with his arms. "You did nothing wrong. And don't ever think that I don't love how you look. You are the prettiest, most gorgeous and presiouse thing to ever walk this earth." He kisses the top of my head.

I snuggle into his chest. He smells like earth and pine with a hint of pepper mint. I hug him tighter.

"Then why did you stop?" I mumble into his black shirt.

"The same reason why I stopped myself from kissing you before the party. Because I wouldn't be able to control myself and because I wouldn't want to do anything that makes you uncomfitable or pressured." He says sincerely.

"I've made a total fool out of myself." I whisper, not expecting him to hear.

"No you haven't." He mumbles, stroking my hair, relaxing me a little.

I pull away and walk into the bathroom. I grab a hair band and pull my hair up into a messy bun leaving a few small strands loose around my face. I leave my face with out make up, just like Noah said and spray myself with deoderant and my favourite perfume.

Are you seriously going out with no make up on? You look amazing! You look ugly. Shut up! You are so horrable! No, I'm truthful. Liar.

I walk out of the bathroom and Noah leads me out the door and to his appartment. Yes, he has an appartment in the hotel.

"Wait here, I'll only be a second." He unlocks the door and enters, leaving me to check my Instagram and Snapchat.

******************************************************************

Well damn! 😥

COMMENT AND VOTE XXX