Please don't freak out. . . or scream

I'm sitting on my bed writing up an English essay that should have been handed in last month. That's the thing with having to travel from place to place for shoots, I miss a lot of school. Most people would love that, but not me. I actually want to have an education instead of posing for pictures for the rest of my miserable life.

There's a timid knocking on my door which makes me put my lap top aside and get up to answer it. That was my first mistake. Letting him in was my second.

You idiot! STOP letting idiots in to your life only to get broken again! But I think I might l- Don't you dare say it! . . .

Noah looks terable. He has dark circles under his eyes and he is as pale as a ghost. What is wrong with him?

"Riley." He croaks.

"Just spit it out Noah." Pain washes over his face at my harsh words.

"I-I need to show you something."

"Show me what?" I say impatiently.

He walks into the middle of the room and takes his shirt off, revealing abs to die for. Calm down.

"Um. . . Noah?"

"Please, just- don't be scared. . . Or scream."

He takes a deep breath and steps out of his jeans. What is he doing? He slowly gets down onto all fours.

This is weird. He should really stop. This is just--

Noah's whole body starts to tremble and I start to hear bones cracking and breacking. His whole body starts to move in ways that it shouldn't. He lets out an agonized cry that is soon replaced by a yelp.

I feel like the world has stopped spinning and everyone has frozen in time. I'm speechless. H-How is this even possable?

I look down at the Wolf infront of me. He lays down, his head on his paws never taking his eyes off me. He is showing me that he means no harm.

"Werewolf." I breath, smiling.

I sit down next to him with my legs crossed, showing him that I dont mean harm to him either. He lifts his head up and rests it on my knee.

I raise a hand, balling it into a fist, and place it a few centimetres from his nose. I see his nostrils flair as he takes in my scent. Very slowly, I run my hand through the tough grey fur of the wolf. He closed his eyes, sticking his toung out and panting like a dog. It's the cutest thing I've seen in a long time.

You're probably wondering why I'm not freaking out? Well, that's because I've spent the last six years of my life obsessing over wolves and werewolves, I know everything that there is to know about them. I know that if I stay calm then so will he.

My hand keeps running over his back and muzzle until I realise what I'm doing. I giggle at the thought. He looks up at me, eyes full of wonder.

"I'm petting you like a dog." I laugh. I am petting Noah Flynn like a fucking dog! I laugh louder.

He suddenly gets up and starts licking my face.

"Noah!. . . Noah, stop!" I giggle, trying to cover my face. Who knows where that toung has been? Ew. . .

After a while he gives up and just stands there, staring at me. He lets out a bark and spins in a circle. He repeats this over and over until I finally get the message.

"You want me to turn around?"

He licks my face again until I stand up. I turn to face the cream wall.