I hate him!

"Please don't make me do this!" I beg my mother. Sipping my protein shake.

"Riley, our plane leaves in three hours. We will be on it whether you like it or not!" She says for the hundredth time this morning.

She's making me do another shoot with Mason, this time in New York. I feel sick just thinking about it.

"Mum, you know I hate him!" I moan.

"Get your bags, now, Riley!" She snaps.

I stomp up the stairs huffing and puffing like a little child. I hate Mason with a passion. I've been doing photo shoots with him for the last two years and all he does is look at my chest or arse. He doesn't know what personal space is. He thinks the world revolves around him and his 'good looks'. He's not even hot.

*******************************
*********************************

"Run!" My little sister cries.

Due to my hatred of everything to do with Mason we got to the airport late. I had hoped that we had already missed our plane but that wasn't true. We are now running towards our plain after ages of getting our bags and passports checked.

"Run faster." My mother hisses at me.

I roll my eyes and stick to my lazy speed. We all know I can run much faster than both my mother and sister, most of my school in fact. This is due to the workouts I do every day and my healthy diet.

*********************************************

Hey! I hope you're enjoying so far

I promise chapters are waaaaayy longer than this, normally...

VOTE AND COMMENT XXX