Chapter 1

Hey everyone!!!! This is the first chapter to the series "My New Best friend (Hayes Grier Fanfic) I hope you guys enjoy it!!! It's the same characters,and everything takes place 3 years later after Yemille's big move back home I hope you guys like this story! I have everything already planned out and I'll be introducing a few new characters and some classic ones from my the original story.

Follow me on my social Media accounts!! I follow back!

Instagram: hayes_grier_fanfic_writer

Twitter: @LeonYemille

Yemille's Pov

So it's been 3 years since I moved back to Arizona. I'm now 17 turning 18 in a couple of months.

After I landed back in my home town everything changed. I was no longer the loner of the school I was the most popular one because I was dating hayes and my Best friends were the boys from magcon.

My life was better than I expected,I made many new friends but of course I knew the reason why everyone wanted to be my friend was cause of them.

I didn't really mind actually,it was nice for a change for me being noticed.

Hayes and I had dated two years after I moved. I would visit them maybe 2-3times a year for the first year but,after awhile I couldn't be going back and forth over there then back here,too much money was being spent with the tickets.

Hayes and I called it quits,with the whole long distance thing when it wasn't working out right.We are still Best Friends but I still miss "us". I mean I will never stop loving him,he was and will always be my first love. He was my first kiss,my first love,my first heart break,and my first guy best friend.

As for Nash he is currently 20 turning 21 after the month of my birthday. We still talk a lot,as for Anna we are still sisters,we kept our promise about skypeing each other everyday.

Anna is still currently dating her boyfriend Ricardo,they're such a perfect couple. It makes me wonder how things could've gone if I never moved.

I was upstairs in my room lying down on my bed looking up to the ceiling,daydreaming.

"Yemille!" I heard my mom yell out from downstairs. Shit..I wonder if I'm in trouble.

I started to think of reasons of why I was in trouble,sure I've stayed out an hour late from my curfew but that's not too bad..right?

I finally got to the kitchen and my mom had a big smile on her face.

"Hey mom? Am I in trouble?" I asked with a small voice.

"No your not,I actrually have some very exciting news for you!" My mom said strangely happy.

"Tell me!" I screamed anxious and nervous at the same time. I wonder what it is..omg maybe it's a car!! I thought out all the possibilities it could be.

"We're moving back to North Carolina!" My mom yelled snapping me from my thoughts.

"Oh that's cool..W-wait W-what?!?!?!" I screamed while jumping up and down.

"Yup you heard me! Your dad found another better job over there that will pay even more better than the Job he had when we first went there." My mom explained.

"Oh my god when are we moving?!" I asked excited.

"This Sunday!" My mom yelled out happy.

"That's awesome!! Wait but it's Monday!" I replied surprised.