Chapter 36

Okay hey everyone! Long time no see huh?

Well I'm back! And here's chapter 36!!

Oh! And I listened to these 3 songs while writing this chapter so I really recommend you guys to listen to these songs especially Amnesia for the ending :') ( yeah just listen to the songs in order 😉)

- A thousand years by Christina Perri

- Good girls by 5sos

- Amnesia by 5sos

So I litterally spent like a good 2-3 hours on this chapter even tho this chapter doesn't show it .-.

Yeah I procrastinate a lot ._.

Well!!! I hope you guys like this chapter!!

Love you all!💕💕💕

-Yem☺️💕🙌

______

Yemille's Pov

His smile completely fades when he took in the words I said. He let's out a sigh and scratches his head messing up his hair a bit,but still managing to look perfect.

We're silent for a few minutes. I have nothing to say and neither does he. Something always seems to get in our way when our relationship is at a happy peak. It's as if the universe doesn't want us to be together.

"I'm leaving tomorrow." He said clearing the silence. "That's why I didn't go to school today..I was busy packing for the trip."

I slowly nod looking up at him." So.. Your not going to graduate with our class?" He slowly nods playing with his fingers.

"I'm not going to graduate with our class,but I'm going online to earn my degree,so I'm just going to graduate through the computer." He shrugs and let's out a sigh.

"Now what?" I ask. What now? What's going to happen to us? The first ever Time we broke up was because of long distance issues. I don't want history to repeat itself again.

He places his hand on his chin leaning on it. He doesn't say anything. I don't blame him,I don't know what to say either. I lie down on the grass looking up at the sky. Millions of thoughts go running through my mind,but only one big questions tops the rest.

What's going to happen to us?

As I look up at the sky,I see a couple of clouds flying by,shielding the sun,making the day seem gloomy than it was sunny just moments ago. I feel him lie down next to me facing the sky just like me.

"I'm going to do things differently." He said still looking at the sky. "I'm not going to let you go so easily like I've done in the past." He says shifting his body to face me. "I'm not going to let us end like its had before."

I turn my head to look at him. A small smile forming on my lips. "I swear." I began to say letting a out a small chuckle before continuing on. "That you are my Augustus Waters." I smile at him.

He grins and chuckles a bit. "And your my Hazel Grace." He smiles and kisses me gently on my lips.

He lies back down next to me stareing up at the sky. He grabs a hold of my hand intertwining our fingers together.

I smile at him but my smile fades yet again remembering that he's leaving tomorrow.

"What time are you leaving?" I silently ask.

"Tomorrow in the afternoon."He grips my hand a little harder giving it a light squeeze to reassure me that everything is going to be okay. I weakly smile at him.